Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
he was a weird man saying weird things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

WetNightmare posted:

he was a weird man saying weird things.

what did he say? sounds weird.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
he said it wa s good to see my face (never seen him). said my order was a million dollars with :iamafag: expression. said the slice was beautiful and asked if i peeked at it yet.said something about some trick he learned in olive garden. i wonder if the trick was "getting fired"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

beer pal

the guy at my local subway unprompted: how was the party last night? did you.. *does the v finger oral sex thing* *does the squeezing mime breasts thing*

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

cuntman.net

i wish i could order a million dollars

joke_explainer

WetNightmare posted:

i wonder if the trick was "getting fired"

lol

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i hate the bad weird pizza counter man. he was as tupid bad pizza counter man and he was stupid.

----------------

shabbat goy

the guy at my local pizza place asks me if i'm going to smoke weed every time i go in there to buy a 40 and I think that's just his way of awkwardly asking me to sell him weed, because when I say yes and walk out, I get the sense that he's disappointed I didn't offer to sell him any.

Stormyish

za men are silent, stoic creatures
this creature that you had encountered was, in fact, a changeling

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
it was terrible. i cant get it out of my head. im trying to eat the pizza but all i can think about is the weird things he said, and the weird things he is probably saying to other innocent customers. if a jury of 12 saw the way he was weird they would put him to death i think. they would kill him for hte weird things he said behind the pizza counter, and i would let them sentence him to death and i wouldnt object at all. i would point at him and say "that was him that was the man who said the weird things to me!" i would ask to bring back the gas chamber because although it was recently deemed excessively cruel i would waant that for the weird pizza man. it wouldnt be cruel at all to do that to him.

----------------

ron color

WetNightmare posted:

it was terrible. i cant get it out of my head. im trying to eat the pizza but all i can think about is the weird things he said, and the weird things he is probably saying to other innocent customers. if a jury of 12 saw the way he was weird they would put him to death i think. they would kill him for hte weird things he said behind the pizza counter, and i would let them sentence him to death and i wouldnt object. i would point at him and say "that was him that was the man who said the weird things to me!"

Grass Effect
you guys need to be less sensitive about weird people :colbert:

bacalou

guilty of being a chode, the highest, most heinous of crimes

Stormyish

Grass Effect posted:

you guys need to be less sensitive about weird people :colbert:

no, byob will be filled with only NORMAL people

bacalou

pizza guy: crazy weather today huh? ha ha

me: hello 911

beer pal

i cant eve get a sub sandwich without getting grilled about my previous night. one time i told him i just stayed in and he practically did the charlie brown depression shoe gaze thing.

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

ron color
pizzaguy: one pizzapie, comin up. i made a working copy of the sex helmet from demolition man

Stormyish

hah
grilled

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
if :420: were legal he might smoke some and learn he is dumb and bad and learn that people dont like teh weird things,that he isnt funny and funny people hate him for the things he says.. i just want him to get really high and realize it is not good to be quirky and he makes strangers hate him instantly and he needs to change or else bury himself deeply under soil or other things the ground is made of.

----------------

bacalou

welcome to good burger home of the good burger my life is a lie burger my energy has run dry burger I wish for death burger can I take your order

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
actually, today a pizza guy did a weird thing to me to. he handed me my pizza but as he did it he said "how you doin'" in the heaviest brooklyn accent, but this happened at the end of our transaction. it was not an appropriate time to say that. really weirded me ojut.

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i like the good pizza :)

----------------

bacalou

ron color posted:

pizzaguy: one pizzapie, comin up. i made a working copy of the sex helmet from demolition man

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
every time i close my eyes i have auditory hallucinations of the weird things he said

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i cant let him win.

----------------

Grass Effect

WetNightmare posted:

i cant let him win.

ok, I give up. Kill him.

Stormyish

op finds corpse of pizza guy under his floor boards

bacalou

[wetnightmare closes his eyes at night and a hazy vision of the pizza dude appears]

dude: that'll be 5.95 plus lowtax... ha ha get it because I know you visit sa

wetnightmare: nooooooooooo

tao of lmao

we have a guy like that. taco tom. has worked at the same taco bell for like 15 years. thoroughly and methodically inspects each bill he gives as change before handing it to you. lightly tugs on the bill like four or five times and holds it up to the light. he's something of a local legend

a cloth map

No thanks. I'm a Government man.

WetNightmare posted:

he said something about some trick he learned in olive garden. i wonder if the trick was "getting fired"

You should have said this to him imo

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
do you guys say za or pizza? i like to switch it up fro time to time

----------------

Grass Effect

Stormyish posted:

op finds corpse of pizza guy under his floor boards

tell-tale pizza guy...

Grass Effect

POWERBALL posted:

do you guys say za or pizza? i like to switch it up fro time to time

pizza, always. who the heck says za in real life

POWERBALL

by zen death robot

Grass Effect posted:

pizza, always. who the heck says za in real life

Me, as I clearly noted, in my original query.

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
me irl: good night moon! *kisses dreamcatcher*

dream me: [walks into pizza place it is all red like scary horror places] hello i would like to order the slice of pizza for me to eat.

the pizza jerk!: haw haw ha w that will be one million dollars it is good to see your cface! :iamafag:

dream me: no! [summons friends] attack!

the pizza jerk!: ow! oh god!

dream me: yeah, gently caress you! gently caress you jerk! [shooting acid lightning from my fingers into his heart and face while eating a slice of pizza] yeah gently caress off!!!!

*wakes up*

me irl: it was just a dream. *shoots a little acid lightning from my fingers* heh heh hehhhh :evilbuddy:

----------------

tao of lmao

lol

a cloth map

No thanks. I'm a Government man.
The brand a pizza this mam was selling should be a good indicator of his weirdness level.

Little Cesar's=probable felon
Papa John's=Diddler
Dominoes=drug haver
Hungry Howie's=strange word talker

tao of lmao

mods please change my name to Strange Word Talker

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
the weird pizza counter man: it is good to see your face and other weird jokes!

me: no!!

onlookers: we are free from him now. thank you.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

and wtf is hungry howies?

• Locked thread