Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
should have read thread first

classic opioid agonist once again

*waddles away without spitting out the tail in my mouth*

gurk

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

opioid agonist posted:

thanks collabo, but after reading your arizona escape story i don't think i want a benzo after all

you are a living example of why to not benzo, yes?

I don't think I'm an example... I turned myself around at a very opportune time before it was too late. There's a whole subforum of this site dedicated to examples, read up on Joose in TCC, or just search the internet for phenazepam trip reports to hear the realest examples of why not to benzo.

nosl

CHIM, bitch!

Pax Technica posted:

ativan is cool but klonopin is poo poo

You've got that backwards buddy.

Pax Technica

A very technical peace.
no, i don't,.

tradjik

kpins are freakin amazing

dont do benzos

ty heather papps u da bes

Pax Technica

A very technical peace.
klomopin blows

Mom with a blog

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

tradjik posted:

dont do hard drugs

fixed

Bukowski

hammulder
do drugs, hard

"10-4 lil buddy my man doobie has a good hot dog go get er next time yer haulin through bama"

Pax Technica

A very technical peace.
do easy drugs. youre already on drugs so you probably don't have much motivation anyway

tao of lmao

here are my serious opinions about drugs: everyone should do a SHITLOAD of benzos

Somebody fucked around with this message at 12:52 on Apr 5, 2015

bwatts

Vendor Trash posted:

here are my serious opinions about drugs: everyone should do a SHITLOAD of benzos

thats my guy

lumpycnt

i love the junkie voice people get after a few years of intensive benzo addiction

bwatts

lumpycnt posted:

i love the junkie voice people get after a few years of intensive benzo addiction

my experience with benzos spans upwards of seven years and i can safely say i have noticed no difference.

lumpycnt

vice.com op-ed posted:

my experience with benzos spans upwards of seven years and i can safely say i have noticed no difference.

then why do you keep doing it when it doesn't make you feel any different, maybe you need a t-break

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Gone Fashing posted:

*thinking really hard, pulling hair out, face turning red* not much what are benzos with you??

lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkay

The official sad poster
they are a gateway drug to a rich and full life

• Locked thread