Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
waveformghost

j/k. i drank 30ml of vodka

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bwee
We don't use metric here in BYOB

waveformghost

i÷!0m ďeacfd

äýospiß s bitch

Pax Technica

A very technical peace.

Bwee posted:

30ml is about half a gil

waveformghost

Bwee posted:

i beat up a facist tonite

Bwee

waveformghost posted:

i beat up a facist tonite

Thanks.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
just did an eyedropper of red bull. weekend byob bitch!!

waveformghost

http://ipu.fi these assholes

waveformghost

lol gently caress that nazi

Pax Technica

A very technical peace.

dont bother clicking unless you speak klingon or some poo poo

waveformghost

finnish languge

waveformghost

i,m a sexy moñgol

lumpycnt

do benzos they rock

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Apr 5, 2015

emoji
Alternatively, never use Benzos for any reason

lumpycnt

hey mods don't mess around with my warnings, this is serious, benzos are the most addictive legal drugs in existence. i never done heroin but i am confident it's easier to get out of those compared to benzos. i warn you, i truly warn you, stay the gently caress away from benzos of every kind.

bwatts

as a user of benzos every day for the past 5 years, i can confidently say they are not addictive.

lumpycnt

don't listen to that enabler, this is NO joke. believe me i'm not very good at those so i'm serious

cuntman.net

what are benzos

bwatts

you have to listen to me; i'm the moderator.

E3 Keynote

eyyyyyyyyyy
i just drank a kronenbourg 1664 that my friend sub harrison left at my house

fucken idiot lmao...

lumpycnt

don't listen to him he's in denial of reality, and an nitrazepam amnesiac. stay away from those for goodness sake

bwatts

E3 Keynote posted:

i just drank a kronenbourg 1664 that my friend sub harrison left at my house

fucken idiot lmao...

wash it down with a few dozen benzos

lumpycnt

dr.Wikipedia posted:

Benzodiazepine withdrawal syndrome—often abbreviated to benzo withdrawal—is the cluster of symptoms that emerge when a person who has taken benzodiazepines, either medically or recreationally, and has developed a physical dependence undergoes dosage reduction or discontinuation. Development of physical dependence and or addiction and the resulting withdrawal symptoms, some of which may last for years

loving years, YEARS! don't listen to the mod

Miss Psychosis

lumpycnt posted:

I actually love benzos.

cuntman.net

what are benzos

bwatts

TWIST FIST posted:

what are benzos

benzos are like gummy bears except theyre so tasty you have toask for them

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

TWIST FIST posted:

what are benzos

*thinking really hard, pulling hair out, face turning red* not much what are benzos with you??

lumpycnt

ok they are pretty fun if you got enough though

cuntman.net

but what are benzos

Bwee

Gone Fashing posted:

*thinking really hard, pulling hair out, face turning red* not much what are benzos with you??

lumpycnt

legal truth serum

El Spider

Gone Fashing posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

OPERATE MACHINERY

Gone Fashing posted:

OPERATE MACHINERY

the chill pills for the chill forum

Miss Psychosis

Gone Fashing posted:

bwatts

Gone Fashing posted:

lumpycnt

no they're not. weed is cool, benzos are anxiolytics that cause paradoxical anxiety after a fortnight. it's hell weed stay away from it

dogcrash truther

Gone Fashing posted:

lol

Miss Psychosis

lumpycnt posted:

no they're not. weed is cool, benzos are anxiolytics that cause paradoxical anxiety after a fortnight. it's hell weed stay away from it

No They Are Not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
Benzos: Good, or Bad

• Locked thread