Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa

irl is good

all the squirrels in the park chase each other up and down and around trees like a bunch of horny teenagers. i hate it. where are the animals who like to get their homework done on time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

:barf:

smoobles

i can't believe nature is allowed to do this, right in front of our kids

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

smoobles posted:

i can't believe nature is allowed to do this, right in front of our kids

This reality has been rated 'R' for graphic scenes of nature

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

sex offenders

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
My niece was enjoying the sunshine whilst playing in the grass today when suddenly a pair of Mayflies spirited towards her. At first I feared they meant to attack her and I sprang to her defense. As I closed in I was horrified to see that they were loving and so I swatted them away. The audacity of nature...

Scaly Haylie

sperm is a gross word

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Cane toads are especially amusing. In amongst being quite possibly the dumbest creature of all time, they're a pest as their breeding habits apparently are very efficient. They'll attempt to gently caress anything even remotely resembling another cane toad.

A branch, or a clump of dirt. Nothing, sometimes. Other times its another cane toad, and males spend a lot of their time attempting to escape another toad that wants to gently caress.

Then all it takes is for one toad to get it right and they have thousands upon thousands of children at once.

Imagine if humans did that

Pizzatime

wetnightmare thread gold thread

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
him: my love, i brought you fresh flowers... I picked them myself, from the meadow... aren't they a beautiful compliment to our love on this spring day?
her: eww, nature, fuckin gross

----------------

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

how the hell can I explain this to my kids? just to be clear that is flavored water in the glasses not fertilized fruit leavings.
you really can't trust the outdoors.

Android Blues

ChairmanMeow posted:

how the hell can I explain this to my kids? just to be clear that is flavored water in the glasses not fertilized fruit leavings.
you really can't trust the outdoors.

I actually like this one, because no biological offspring will result, so it's no more filthy and inchoate than a rock banging against a rock.

wait, there is all that grass with its tart, undulating fronds though...i'm not sure any more...it looks trimmed short and trampled down by the biting mouths of the sheep, and that means they eat and swallow the pistils and panicles of the wobbling, horny grass, all the time, and walk over it with their hooves, and put it inside their champing mouths 'till both are foetid with itchy summer heat

i changed my mind about the dog as well, i thought biology needed to be reproductive to be messed up and disgusting but its not. practically everything is loving thanks to the human mental dexterity regarding what constitutes a sexually charged movement.

google THIS

we are bathed in sun precum every single day and it is the basis for all life on our planet and it burns our skin and we've invented special panels to soak up the solar precum to power our homes and eventually the sun will ejaculate and kill us all

smoobles

google THIS posted:

we are bathed in sun precum every single day and it is the basis for all life on our planet and it burns our skin and we've invented special panels to soak up the solar precum to power our homes and eventually the sun will ejaculate and kill us all

did you google this?

----------------

morning wood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxtKxlR5yqM

:barf:

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

rubber is made from tree cum and people put it on their dick and put their own cum in the tree cum

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

filthy fucken tree

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Angiosperms&redirect=no

Tebulot

im hip now bois

The severered genitalia of another species, offered up as a precopulatory bribe

Tebulot

im hip now bois

That's flowers

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

what the fudge? :stare:

morning wood

i have no idea someone shared it on FB with no context and here we are

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

morning wood posted:

i have no idea someone shared it on FB with no context and here we are

its some kind of sea worm thing

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
is anyplace safe from worms?

Lutha Mahtin

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

this is a good thread but it's too bad i can only read it by using those icky promiscuous electrons :barf:

nonazis

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
yeah, and I have to look at it through the filthy disgusting eyes. do you know the poo poo I've seen with these, both literal and figurative?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

ChairmanMeow posted:

is anyplace safe from worms?

the worms crawl in the worms crawl out
the worms play pinochle on your snout

get the gently caress outta my nose worms!!

• Locked thread