Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mags

I am a congenital optimist.
n/t

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

actually gay sex and marriage are both legal here

Android Blues

gay sex can consist of many acts. surprisingly, it's only handjobs that are rebellion against the state, while frottage counts as a form of seditious incitement. actual gay penetration though is totally politically inert! most serious gays don't even do it unless they're hiding from the FBI.

Android Blues

god...I hate having all this sex...but j. edgar hoover is after us and if we dont bone it down raw style 'till the sun comes up well NEVER blow up the hoover dam...

Wertjoe

Probably raising an army and taking out the governing body of the state then replacing it with your own is the most ultimate act of rebellion against the state.

Wertjoe

The only state I'm rebelling against is an unchill state of mind :420:

Android Blues

for a really long time in britain the age of consent for gay men was 21 (vs. the straight age of consent of 16) ostensibly because they wanted to make sure you were old enough to know what you were getting into, and also just generally discourage gay people from existing

it's the tiniest weirdest and also most unenforceable thing (although obviously its terrible) but its kind of funny to imagine some stuffed up parliament fellow who can see up his own nose just going "HMPH, well, I GUESS gay people can have sex, but they have to wait five years!"

lesbians meanwhile had no age of consent because to even acknowledge their frivolous dalliance as anything capable of threatening the moral fabric of society was laughable and unmanly. we got the last laugh on that one, two women doin it has way more political destabilisation points than two men in that it more substantively dismantles patriarchal systems of male ownership.

Mapparu

:slick: then I'm probably the biggest offender... lol. :slick:

mags

when kids want to stick it to the man they go for the gay sex

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I fear that with so many kids acting out in the form of rebellious gay sex that we might see teen pregnancies skyrocket.

dogcrash truther
Not anymore

dogcrash truther
Ever since the president had gay sex, it's not rebellious anymore

dogcrash truther
For years if people wanted to "stick it to the man," all they'd have to do was stick it to a man. But ever since president Bush had gay sex, the state had never been so powerful or rebels so directionless

dogcrash truther
You thought I was going to say Obama had gay sex. Sorry haters; it was Bush...miss him yet?

mags

dogcrash truther posted:

You thought I was going to say Obama had gay sex. Sorry haters; it was Bush...miss him yet?

every day

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Mapparu

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Which Bush? :ohdear:

Mapparu

Luvcow posted:

Which Bush? :ohdear:

walker

Miss Psychosis

Android Blues posted:

for a really long time in britain the age of consent for gay men was 21 (vs. the straight age of consent of 16) ostensibly because they wanted to make sure you were old enough to know what you were getting into, and also just generally discourage gay people from existing

it's the tiniest weirdest and also most unenforceable thing (although obviously its terrible) but its kind of funny to imagine some stuffed up parliament fellow who can see up his own nose just going "HMPH, well, I GUESS gay people can have sex, but they have to wait five years!"

lesbians meanwhile had no age of consent because to even acknowledge their frivolous dalliance as anything capable of threatening the moral fabric of society was laughable and unmanly. we got the last laugh on that one, two women doin it has way more political destabilisation points than two men in that it more substantively dismantles patriarchal systems of male ownership.

Wowza

Swizzbutt

I'm scared of the authorities so I just gay masturbate

morning wood

bog pixie

dogcrash truther posted:

For years if people wanted to "stick it to the man," all they'd have to do was stick it to a man. But ever since president Bush had gay sex, the state had never been so powerful or rebels so directionless

Scaly Haylie

i do miss bush, but ultimately i'm glad i shaved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger

dogcrash truther posted:

• Locked thread