Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
How can my insults hurt a linux user more than the circumstances in their life that made them choose a linux?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Cocoa Crispies posted:

linux is a 32 bit operating system for 16 bit phones running 8 bit game emulators 4 bit coin enthusiasts with 2 bits in their pocket that can't stand 1 bit of working software

dang

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you

Mido posted:

pee-pee doo-doo linux bad windows good mac osx also bad :smuggo:

SHAGGAR! :iamafag: :iamafag:

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

N.Z.'s Champion posted:

How can my insults hurt a linux user when they can't even get wifi working to see them?

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
primitive linuxes are for primitive people, step into the 21st century neckbeards.

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord
saw this shirt being advertised here on the something awful forums

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
i love all of these burns about how linux users wont be aware of the burns anyhow due to wifi/sound issues. keep em coming

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

i love all of these burns about how linux users wont be aware of the burns anyhow due to wifi/sound issues. keep em coming

sounds like somebody is using linux. we have a live one over here!!!

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
sudo rm -r *

moonshine is......
Feb 21, 2007

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

DimpledChad
May 14, 2002
Rigging elections since '87.
i went to the movies with my linux using acquaintance and asked him to grab the popcorn. he missed the entire movie because he was compiling the kernels.

salisbury shake
Dec 27, 2011
Your OS is a piece of poo poo, bitch

Instant Grat
Jul 31, 2009

Just add
NERD RAAAAAAGE
i'm too busy playing video games to even think of linux. what a bad os! it's bad!!! can't even play call of duty!!!!!

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
actually linux users are immune to all of the jokes about them being fedora neckbeards that girls laugh at (the fat shields them from the hurtful truth). the only thing that insults linux users is suggesting that their computer janitoring skills are weak.

aww, baby can't fix his wifi without asking for help on a forum? must be a stupid n00b luser, id10t problem

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

linux documentation is called a "man page" because linux users would be too afraid to ask a woman

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Sweevo posted:

linux documentation is called a "man page" because linux users would be too afraid to ask a woman

https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_mono/woman.html lol

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
Linux is so shameful they even named it after the fedora the most shameful of hats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
Just heard this ... Linux and Sex In The City 2

http://picosong.com/Xvvk

• Locked thread