Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

The Nerve of This Guy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

You two look like big, burly men. Carry me out of this crate and up the stairs, will ya?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I'm big and muscley, and capable as hellm but I'm just too lazy to walk right now. Can some Good Samaritan carry me around please?

pogi

plz don't post my pictures tia

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

We pay you to clean them up ONE AT A TIME, so clean 'em up. -rear end in a top hat pronghorns

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

We pay you to clean them up ONE AT A TIME, so clean 'em up. -rear end in a top hat pronghorns
What's with the graffiti? Did the pronghorns do that too?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Bears aren't allowed to skateboard indoors, but everyone is too afraid to tell him.

DeepQantas

Get a picture of the naked puppet holocaust room.

the truth needs to be told.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
that dude is super committed to the living mannequin job. gotta respect that

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
owen wilson got ripped

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
pig slut lisa

irl is good

haha @ the pictures

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

"I can feel it," he announced gruffly, "I can feel the magic working. I can fly!"

ron color
why dont they just build the statue on the spot

DeepQantas

ron color posted:

why dont they just build the statue on the spot
What if it's a really big statue, like the mount rushmore ones? Do you really think the artist is going to climb all over a mountain with a hammer and chisel in hand?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

The Nerve of This Guy!

fighter hyabusa

ulvir

DeepQantas

The workers' revolution still continues strong under his watchful eye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

lol @tt

• Locked thread