Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

look for Toreneko on PS1, i think theres one on DS and maybe PS2 as well... and yeah, Toreneko is the merchant from DQ4

is that Torneko: The Last Hope? never heard of it, sounds like it's just roguelike dungeoncrawling. or is there another one where you manage/build up a town or store as well?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bolverkur posted:

is that Torneko: The Last Hope? never heard of it, sounds like it's just roguelike dungeoncrawling. or is there another one where you manage/build up a town or store as well?

you are dungeon crawling to get equipment for your shop, also you always stay level 1 because you are a lowly merchant

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

drat they should do a more jRPG style animal crossing game where you're the mayor. So you can dungeon crawl on your own and be the hero for your town, or delegate and attract merchants and mercenaries to protect the town for you

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

drat they should do a more jRPG style animal crossing game where you're the mayor. So you can dungeon crawl on your own and be the hero for your town, or delegate and attract merchants and mercenaries to protect the town for you

holy poo poo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

so it'd be like rune factory but way better

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

A full game of Resident Evil 4 and 5 style Mercenaries with solo, duo, and 4 player no mercy mode. There will be characters with their own loadouts like usual, but you'll also have your own custom dude/lady that you can buy and upgrade weapons for. You'll unlock new maps and characters for performing well in missions, and new weapons for your custom character by getting 5 star/S rank runs in each map.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Seven Samurai: The Video Game

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

a 2d platformer where you play as the angry video game nerd

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

so it'd be like rune factory but way better

I wonder how easy t would be to just make a proof of concept for a game like that in game maker and sell it to someone (??)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I wonder how easy t would be to just make a proof of concept for a game like that in game maker and sell it to someone (??)

idk game maker that well but i think you could get it on xbla or the eshop or something if you had the devtools, they're hungry for indy content an this is something they'd snap up

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

http://www.quora.com/How-does-one-begin-developing-games-for-the-Nintendo-3DS

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sounds neat. Well the most advanced thing I can do with a computer is sign into my email account, maybe next time

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Seven Samurai: The Video Game

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sounds neat. Well the most advanced thing I can do with a computer is sign into my email account, maybe next time

i can't even do that so

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

PS2 wins again. I assume it's just a musou game?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

PS2 wins again. I assume it's just a musou game?

It's actually like one of the worst rated games lol

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
I want a Metroid X GTA crossover open world game called 'Grand Theft Trailer' where samus returns to her hometown Detroit and attaches the morph ball to trailers found in trailer parks and drags them all over the city and her homies shoot guns through the windows at bad guys while shouting combat barks like BETCHA DIDNT SEE THAT ONE COMING then she shinesparks through a highrise and Samuel L Jackson says 'What You Crazy Bitch?!'

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

StoryTime posted:

I want a Metroid X GTA crossover open world game called 'Grand Theft Trailer' where samus returns to her hometown Detroit and attaches the morph ball to trailers found in trailer parks and drags them all over the city and her homies shoot guns through the windows at bad guys while shouting combat barks like BETCHA DIDNT SEE THAT ONE COMING then she shinesparks through a highrise and Samuel L Jackson says 'What You Crazy Bitch?!'

nah

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Maybe I just want Samuel L Jackson: the video game.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

StoryTime posted:

StoryTime posted:

Now That's What I Call Bad Posts Vol. 4!

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

FactsAreUseless posted:

Now That's What I Call Bad Posts Vol. 4!

Congrats on your new album's release, buddy.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

SunAndSpring posted:

Congrats on your new album's release, buddy.
What You Crazy Bitch?!

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

SM64Guy posted:

a 2d platformer where you play as the angry video game nerd
Already in the works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1DL3T-TGfA

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

StoryTime posted:

It's called San Andreas.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

What You Crazy Bitch?!

Maybe your album also sounded funnier in my head.

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
shin megami tensei x animal crossing: satan is my neighbour!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

stan is my neighbor

• Locked thread