Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
Ideas for games that already exist or new ones you made up.

Multiplayer for the Devil May Cry games (1 vs 1 / deathmatch / team 5 vs 5 / get the most red orbs / survival)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Super Mario

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
This game we used to play as kids called "ball ball". Basically you take turns hitting each other in the balls with a lacrosse ball.

That, but with sonic the hedgehog and pokeballs.

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
bayineta but hotter n u cn c her bobs

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

*uploads my 63 page word document on changes i would make to smash bros brawl*

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011
a game that turns in to a hot woman and i lose my virginity to her

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

dark souls style game in far flung future with space travel.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

harvest moon where you play as a skellington, plant corpses for bones, kill biomancers/good guys and hang out in monster town

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

animal crossing for the Wii U

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
minecraft but in space

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bolverkur posted:

paper Mario for the Wii U

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A Nintendo game.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

JRPG where you play as the tired parent of a plucky adventurer who suddenly has surge of free time now that your kid is out of the house.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Bolverkur posted:

harvest moon for the wii u and not poo poo

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Foxhound posted:

harvest moon for the wii u and not poo poo

if only this were a reality but not the most absurd science fiction impossibility ever conceivable

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

Big Scary Owl posted:

Ideas for games that already exist or new ones you made up.

Multiplayer for the Devil May Cry games (1 vs 1 / deathmatch / team 5 vs 5 / get the most red orbs / survival)

This post makes me wish Anarchy Reigns wasn't dead at launch.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Level Slide posted:

JRPG where you play as the tired parent of a plucky adventurer who suddenly has surge of free time now that your kid is out of the house.

short game though since you get killed in the horrible village attack fire that immediately happens after the kid leaves

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
way of the samurai 5

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Final Fantasy 9

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
an action rpg where you play as the koopa kids

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Metroid Prime

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
A stealth game where you're a mimic that eats humans. Progression unlocks different forms to more efficiently evade and eat humans.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe
A roguelike with memes and emojis. Crowdfunded of course

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Gimbal lock posted:

A stealth game where you're a mimic that eats humans. Progression unlocks different forms to more efficiently evade and eat humans.

That's called Prototype

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
A 2D stealth game where you play as the Blob. You have to go through sewers, vents, drains etc. to trap and eat people/animals. You have to consume a certain amount of matter to beat the level, but everything you eat makes your own mass get proportionally bigger so it's tougher and tougher to hide.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A F2P endless runner based on existing beloved game franchise where you can pay 0.99 cents to keep going if you die and every time you do your score multiplier goes up.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The greatest game idea I ever heard, from Sir Kudolot in old YCS, was that of a prostitute farm in which your an immortal man whom breeds, sell, and rent prostitutes to clients and such, was more or less invented before he got a chance to do it, by a furry, and is now a game where you do the same but it's about breeding demons, cat girls, dog men, horse men and bird women.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Bolverkur posted:

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

paper Mario for the Wii U

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

The greatest game idea I ever heard, from Sir Kudolot in old YCS, was that of a prostitute farm in which your an immortal man whom breeds, sell, and rent prostitutes to clients and such, was more or less invented before he got a chance to do it, by a furry, and is now a game where you do the same but it's about breeding demons, cat girls, dog men, horse men and bird women.

lmfao

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Man, I like the idea of a game where you're a dryad or some other naturey bullshit creature loving up cities.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
A game where you play a serial killer and select your traits and motives ect, it's multiplayer and the other people are detectives and it can take a lot of IRL time to solve it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

A game where you play a serial killer and select your traits and motives ect, it's multiplayer and the other people are detectives and it can take a lot of IRL time to solve it

Hatred will unlock in approximately 1 day and 14 hours

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Hatred will unlock in approximately 1 day and 14 hours

that game fulfills my mass murder lust, but not my serial killer mindset

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Risk legacy

Cabbagepots
Apr 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
A game about giant anime girls beating the tar out of, and/or kissing each other and causing billions in property damage and death.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Cabbagepots posted:

A game about giant anime girls beating the tar out of, and/or kissing each other and causing billions in property damage and death.

[Wanz:] This is loving awesome!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
Super Mario, but with guns.
Minecraft, but with guns.
Barbie Horse Adventures, but with guns.

• Locked thread