Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mycophobia
I want to marry 1970s paul mccartney

the photo from ron color's signature is most likely during the sessions for the 1971 hit single, Oh Woman, Oh Why, which features the sound of a gun firing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzU-iqRHubM

I'm not sure if there are any grammatical errors in the song, sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

ulvir posted:

"Ebony and ivory
Live together in perfect harmony
Side by side on my piano keyboard"

bullshit they do. Have you seen a keyboard before? The white keys clearly takes up way more space and have a lot more privilege than the black keys. Stick your make-believe progressivism up your rear end

if you noodle around on black keys doing chords you can sort of sound like you know how to play piano

• Locked thread