Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice
My roomate and I have been bouncing this around, we would like your thoughts.

code:
GOB              JEB
Buster           W
George B.        HW
Lucille          Hillary
Tobias           Carson
Stan Sitwell     Trump
Lindsay          Fiorina - I think Rand is better for Lindsay, but roomate suggested:
George Michael   Rand - Short and with a childlike understanding of things
Oscar            Bernie (old, crazy bald hair, pot)
Barry Zuckerkorn Chafee
Bob Loblaw       O'Malley
And, I think, our greatest one:

Franklin: Scott Walker (because he's a puppet you see)

Corsair Pool Boy has issued a correction as of 07:04 on Nov 7, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013

Feral_Shofixti posted:

My roomate and I have been bouncing this around, we would like your thoughts.

code:
GOB              JEB
Buster           W
George B.        HW
Lucille          Hillary
Tobias           Carson
Stan Sitwell     Trump
Lindsay          Fiorina - I think Rand is better for Lindsay, but roomate suggested:
George Michael   Rand - Short and with a childlike understanding of things
Oscar            Bernie (old, crazy bald hair, pot)
Barry Zuckerkorn Chafee
Bob Loblaw       O'Malley
And, I think, our greatest one:

Franklin: Scott Walker (because he's a puppet you see)

A racist puppet, no less. :eyepop:

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
I feel like George W. is closer to Michael than Buster -- he's the one that actually got to be President, even though everyone but him recognizes that he wasn't as good as he said he was. Buster is probably closest to Neil Bush, the forgotten sibling who is neither seen nor heard.

My suggestion for Barry Zuckercorn would be Rumsfeld - the guy guy who gives you really bad advice on how to handle your Iraq situation.

And in my opinion the obvious candidate for Lindsay isn't Fiorina but Sarah Palin. I get more of a Lucille II vibe from Fiorina.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Carson is Maggie Lizer.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Gob is at least vaguely competent, even if a bit a terrible person (see: Neil's record). Jeb is Buster in all of his patheticness.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Barbara Bush: "He had business classes..."

Jeb! Bush: "18th century agrarian business, but I guess its all the same principles... Let me ask you, are you at all concerned about an uprising?"

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Xelkelvos posted:

Gob is at least vaguely competent, even if a bit a terrible person (see: Neil's record). Jeb is Buster in all of his patheticness.

Jeb is exactly Buster, except with an unhealthy obsession with his father instead of his mother. That bit really seals the equivalence for me.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Paging Dr. Fünke...

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Grey Fox posted:

Paging Dr. Fünke...

Please photoshop Carson behind him. Then it would be perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Hurting
Jan 19, 2006

PT6A posted:

Jeb is exactly Buster, except with an unhealthy obsession with his father instead of his mother. That bit really seals the equivalence for me.

I see what you did there.

• Locked thread