Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
I'm sending aid packages of doritos and mountain dew to these poor starving heavenly anime kingdom people

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

joke_explainer posted:

I know nearly literally nothing about Mao. Like, I couldn't tell you where he was born, his policies or anything. All I know is he had big posters of himself... and he is somehow part of what China became today. Which I don't know what that is. Dangerously ignorant of China, it's shameful.

i like the mao jacket, it's cute

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bwee
i'm dogcras h truther: mao mao mao

pig slut lisa

irl is good

how many famines have been caused by fat hands

pig slut lisa

irl is good

it takes a lot of calories to fatten up a hand, and there's only so much to go around

pogi

I wish I had fatter hands

Bwee
don't make fun of dct's hands make fun of him for knowing about history

FreshCutFries

don't be a fool, history is cool

Bwee
knowing about anything is incredibly lame

I.N.R.I
none of u are in any position to have an ideology since your just depressed people with like 50 facebook friends (increidble fail number of facebook friends to have) wh o smoke cigarettes inside your house all day.

Bwee
Incorrec,t

FreshCutFries

I.N.R.I posted:

none of u are in any position to have an ideology since your just depressed people with like 50 facebook friends (increidble fail number of facebook friends to have) wh o smoke cigarettes inside your house all day.

please tell me the correct number of facebook friends to have, so i know how many to pay for

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

I.N.R.I posted:

i smoke parliaments

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
pig slut lisa

irl is good

mods please change thread title to "madison is still the only morally acceptable idogology" thanks

pogi

pig slut lisa posted:

mods please change thread title to "madison is still the only morally acceptable idogology" thanks

:3:

mags

pig slut lisa posted:

no mods please don't because madison doesn't mean "cat"

paul_soccer12 posted:

Looke

i believe its meow not mao op :)

mags

you are mistaken

paul_soccer12 posted:

treasure bear

dogcrash truther posted:

Not to mention all the famines in China and India when they were actually literally under British rule/influence

as a british it's incredibly upsetting that anyone would think we were not the greatest imperial dicks in history

Lil Cunty

I still think you're a dick :love:

ty crap

ty landy

fuck. marry. t-rex

Let's murder all the British

fuck. marry. t-rex

Guys, with a little doxxing, I figured out the Google maps of the British queens house. Lets go murder her.

i am he

I.N.R.I posted:

drat...

fuck. marry. t-rex

*to the tune of populist Irish folk song "gently caress all british"*

let's kill all the British
Eat poo poo in Hell if you're British
Bomb the loving British
Talulalulara!

joat mon

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.
If Mao was a cat, he could reeducate people by snuggle sessions rather than by struggle sessions.

google THIS

maybe Mao was a cat, he did put a lot of energy into killing birds

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
Please don't use "british" when you mean "English"

mags

joat mon posted:

If Mao was a cat, he could reeducate people by snuggle sessions rather than by struggle sessions.

paul_soccer12 posted:

Mapparu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIjjvqTuHPc

bog pixie

I.N.R.I posted:

i have 420 facebook friends

GEExCEE

bog pixie posted:

I.N.R.I

bog pixie posted:

I have 421.

Miss Psychosis

I.N.R.I posted:

I have 421.

Who are you friends with that Bog Pixie isn't?

I.N.R.I

Miss Psychosis posted:

Who are you friends with that Bog Pixie isn't?

Approximately 421 of my fellow freemasons

Commie NedFlanders

CAT BRUSH posted:

mao means cat in chinese

yo amo a los gatos

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

joat mon

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.
To trade hairy cats that appear thatched is glorious.
Mao mao mao mao mao rong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags

the face of global revolutionary people's war

paul_soccer12 posted:

• Locked thread