Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Cunty

"You caused irreparable damage to me and our child, before, during, and after our marriage. Most people say what you did to yourself was senseless. For me it, brought peace I thought I'd never have again in my life. Thank you."

ty crap

ty landy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Cunty

The most important thing to me is never stopping moving, never giving up, never being afraid to take a leap and never taking the easy option.

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

Many years ago I had lost several parts of my life I considered immutable and had to start over in an area totally unfamiliar to me. It didn't work out almost immediately, and I left before I was even there a year. It forever changed the way I perceive others. This is the last photograph I took while living there, and was the total summation of what I owned after leaving, excluding the furniture and speaker.

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

My family is going through an excruciating dissolution of shared assets with my financially irresponsible aunt. We're going to have to sell the gorgeous farm my grandparents worked so hard to build just to cover her debts, and she hates us for it. She's accusing my dad (her brother) of never loving their mother.

ty crap

ty landy

deep dish peat moss

Jimi Changa posted:

My family is going through an excruciating dissolution of shared assets with my financially irresponsible aunt. We're going to have to sell the gorgeous farm my grandparents worked so hard to build just to cover her debts, and she hates us for it. She's accusing my dad (her brother) of never loving their mother.

That's a neat farm. It's sad that your family might have to sell it, poster. ANyone want to kickstart the byob farm?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

alnilam posted:

can i just hug all the posters please

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Lil Cunty

I just got my first job after leaving school and I'm trying really hard to fit in and prove my worth.

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

We took a spur of the moment trip to the beach, and we stayed in an ocean front room with a balcony. It was an amazing weekend.

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

"I owe everything I am to you. Your strength and compassion inspire me every day. I wish everybody in the world had someone like you showing them how good people could be for no reason."

ty crap

ty landy

City of Glompton

I :love: this thread.

Lil Cunty

"Thanks for believing in me."

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

I try to be authentic and not lie about "what really matters" but there’s really nobody that knows me and that's because I've been keeping everyone in my life so compartmentalized. I would really like to end that and just not have to deal with it anymore, but I think I will probably lose a lot if I do.

ty crap

ty landy

dogcrash truther

City of Glompton posted:

Lil Cunty

The saddest thing in my life is learning my father is dying slowly of heart failure and emphysema. Rather than post a recent picture of him in his decline, here is a picture of a soldier in the Vietnam War having a quiet moment with a beer. He looks like my father did back when he was there.

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

What do you do when your best friend gets married to someone he's incompatible with, and they're either going to hate their relationship or get divorced, and even the latter isn't a good option because he'll probably always lack the self esteem to put himself in healthy relationships?

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

My best friend and roommate called me at 2 in the morning to let me know that, after going home to visit his mother for the weekend, he found her dead on the couch. It seems kind of lame that the saddest moment in my life didn't even happen to me, but something in the way he told me what happened and the tone of his voice stuck with me. Up to that point I hadn't experienced much death, and I had seen her a few weeks before in good health.

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

"I forgive you for pushing me. We all forgive you for pushing us, for yelling at us, for groping us, for scaring us when you got into your car drunk. But we can't tell you this until you come to the realization yourself that you bear responsibility for these actions and ask for forgiveness. You've used up your free passes."

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

I was hysterical with the joy of being alive.

ty crap

ty landy

Piso Mojado

City of Glompton posted:

Lil Cunty

well, i guess that's it. i've posted everything i think i can

to those who participated, thank you for your effort, honesty and generosity. i got a lot out of this project and i appreciate it and im sure everyone else does too

to everyone else, thanks for indulging me and being cool itt

ty crap

ty landy

alnilam

can i goldmine or would that be a violation of privacy to have these things permanent-ized

ty manifisto

Lil Cunty

uh good question

i made it p clear in the initial questionnaire that these would be posted online so i think its fine?

ty crap

ty landy

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

good thread, i had feelings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

sliding into the goldmind

thank you wd and all contributors :love: this was beautiful and sad and i want to hug you all

ty manifisto

• Locked thread