Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
-put your car in reverse, its considered negative mph, so you cant get pulled over
-if you get prescription 3d glasses you're allowed run stop signs
-more wheels = faster
-if you drive on the median on turnpikes, its free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Composting Toilet

ITS LIKE..

YOURE SO STUPID YOU GET A DUI

AND YOU DRIVE IN REVERSE CAUSE YOU CAN UNDO THE TICKET...

FUCKIN MORON

/

Composting Toilet

AS SOMEWHAT OF A NON "AMERICAN". I FIND IT HEALTHILY FUNNY THAT BICYCLING DRUNK IS AGAINST THE LAW...

ARE YOU KIDDING?

WHO CAME UP WITH THAT?? THE TAXI INDUSTRY?!?!?

/

treasure bear

try not to let water pool and freeze under your surface as it can lead to potholes

Composting Toilet

DONT DRIVE IN THE WATER, CAUSE IT CAN LEAD TO "HYDROLOCK" , ESPECIALLY IN YOUR DIESEL TRUCK.

/

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

If you drive everywhere in reverse it TRICKS your engine into making more fuel

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
connect your reverse lights to your brake lights and scare the poo poo out of anyone behind you at a stoplight

fuck. marry. t-rex

Composting Toilet posted:

AS SOMEWHAT OF A NON "AMERICAN". I FIND IT HEALTHILY FUNNY THAT BICYCLING DRUNK IS AGAINST THE LAW...

ARE YOU KIDDING?

WHO CAME UP WITH THAT?? THE TAXI INDUSTRY?!?!?

The idea is in america you are so likely to get mowed down by a car while bicycling, doing it while drunk is tantamount to suicide

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I prefer to tip the road 15% because tips=To Increase Proper Service and as we all know if your vehicle isn't properly serviced it can be problematic. Always tip the road!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

fuck. marry. t-rex

My road pro-tip: break off your rear view mirror. It obscures your vision of the road in front of you, reflects dangerous tailing headlight into your eyes at night, and is completely superfluous if you have side mirrors or a neck.

playground tough
look at your phone as often as possible when you have passengers

go ahead and give a lil chuckle out loud at whatever chive article you buddy sent you and type a nice reply acknowledging the funny article whilst frantically looking between the phone and road. your friends will appreciate you more for sharing what funny thing is distracting you from piloting a 3 ton object

utilize the buzzlines not as a precautionary measure but as a necessity to keep your dumb rear end from swerving too far off course... that social media isnt going to give itself attention y'know

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
tollbooths are the tip jars of the highway system. i walk around a lot, so i never use tollbooths, but i do my part by dropping a quarter every other mile or so. you do not want to stiff the road, you're going to go down that road again someday and have to look it in the dotted yellow line and it's just awkward and you feel shamed

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
the road is really tough on a traveler

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
mags

it can be very insulting and short with travelers, increasing their stress

paul_soccer12 posted:

mags

the best thing to do is speak plainly, yet kindly to the road, and let it smell your hand as you approach it so it can become familiar with your scent

paul_soccer12 posted:

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
left lane = winning lane.

fight your way over there and stay there, soaking up the superior feeling

ty bacalou!

FreshCutFries

if someone tries to pass you, that means they think they are better than you.

don't bother with cruise control, and let your speed vary +/- 10mph.

if you encounter a line of cars you want to be faster than, the most effective thing you can do is aggressively tailgate the last car in the line.

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
trailers: sale/rent
rooms: .50 cents
phone, pool, pets
cigarettes

ty bacalou!

alnilam

Thingyman posted:

if someone tries to pass you, that means they think they are better than you.

don't bother with cruise control, and let your speed vary +/- 10mph.

if you encounter a line of cars you want to be faster than, the most effective thing you can do is aggressively tailgate the last car in the line.

wow pro advice here

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
The only important road is the road to happiness.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
My tip. Please enjoy "The Charm of the Highway Strip" by magnetic fields whilst traveling
Stephin Merritt has a voice like sexual chocolate

google THIS

if you've just passed someone make sure you give your car a breather by slowing way down

playground tough

Qwerinty posted:

tollbooths are the tip jars of the highway system. i walk around a lot, so i never use tollbooths, but i do my part by dropping a quarter every other mile or so. you do not want to stiff the road, you're going to go down that road again someday and have to look it in the dotted yellow line and it's just awkward and you feel shamed

lol

titties

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

the road is fuckin hard, it's also really fuckin tough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

the road is always on tv pulling tough guy stunts like letting entire semi trucks run over it

• Locked thread