Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

Infinitum posted:

Taking suggestions for new thread title.

The King of Dragon Pass - Looks like we did regret that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Infinitum posted:

Taking suggestions for new thread title.

The King of Dragon Pass - I immediately regret this decision

Dr. Snark
Oct 15, 2012

I'M SORRY, OK!? I admit I've made some mistakes, and Jones has clearly paid for them.
But ma'am! Jones' only crime was looking at the wrong files!
I beg of you, don't ship away Jones, he has a wife and kids!

-United Nations Intelligence Service

my dad posted:

I'm totally on board with this.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.
I was giggling like a little girl the moment I saw you had closed the thread. It's been great. :allears:

my dad posted:

Also this

Jenx
Oct 17, 2012

Behold the Bull of Heaven!
While I am happy we got to see one of the Apocalypse Events in action (you should have gotten a Steam achievement for that too), it's rather odd how sudden it was. No warnings from the minotaurs or anything.

Anyway, to all the new players reading - this is why you do not gently caress with the ducks.

I'd say Start over with a new clan, and either pick the Trolls or Praxians as your ancient enemy. The Trolls have an apocalypse event of their own, although that one is usually easier to avoid.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

my dad posted:

Yeah this is definitely the best one.

Meta-Mollusk
May 2, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Zeroisanumber posted:

I'm actually really surprised that the Beastmen came at you that hard that soon.

Me too. Perhaps it was the "kill as many as possible" raid that made them really mad. If I remember right, during my anti-duck run I conquered their tula with the first attack and managed to survive despite getting raided by beastfolk from time to time.

Also:

my dad posted:

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades
This is much more fun than reading yet another winning LP.

Also,

my dad posted:

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013

Jenx posted:

While I am happy we got to see one of the Apocalypse Events in action (you should have gotten a Steam achievement for that too), it's rather odd how sudden it was. No warnings from the minotaurs or anything.

Anyway, to all the new players reading - this is why you do not gently caress with the ducks.

I'd say Start over with a new clan, and either pick the Trolls or Praxians as your ancient enemy. The Trolls have an apocalypse event of their own, although that one is usually easier to avoid.

Of the sacred enemies, The Elves, Praxians and The Ice Tribe lack the ability to piss them off bad enough to have them wipe you out.

Though, with Prax, they do have something that could be construed as an apocalypse event... But it's part of an event chain and ends with their immortal demigod getting his rear end kicked.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Clearly the new thread title should go with the old joke:

King of Dragon Pass - Have you ever hosed a duck until you had enough?

Because man, Wutang clan did.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Zaodai posted:

Clearly the new thread title should go with the old joke:

King of Dragon Pass - Have you ever hosed a duck until you had enough?

Because man, Wutang clan did.

I can get behind this

Echoing being impressed with how fast the Doom came to Wutang. I knew the Beastman Apocalypse was a thing but I thought we'd get some warnings we could blithely ignore on the way to our inevitable deaths. But then I've never outright assaulted the Beaker Ducks, despite the warriors and carls actually agreeing for once that it was a cool idea.

Fun LP already! :v:

Meta-Mollusk
May 2, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

NewMars posted:

Of the sacred enemies, The Elves, Praxians and The Ice Tribe lack the ability to piss them off bad enough to have them wipe you out.

Can you piss off the Salty Lord of the Sea enough to have an apocalypse event? The ocean folk (or whatever they are) suck as an ancestral enemy because they just send floods that do a ton of damage, but I don't remember if they can actually wipe you out somehow.

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013

Meta-Mollusk posted:

Can you piss off the Salty Lord of the Sea enough to have an apocalypse event? The ocean folk (or whatever they are) suck as an ancestral enemy because they just send floods that do a ton of damage, but I don't remember if they can actually wipe you out somehow.

No. You can't even upset them. They really did suck, which is why they were removed.

Ciaphas posted:

I can get behind this

Echoing being impressed with how fast the Doom came to Wutang. I knew the Beastman Apocalypse was a thing but I thought we'd get some warnings we could blithely ignore on the way to our inevitable deaths. But then I've never outright assaulted the Beaker Ducks, despite the warriors and carls actually agreeing for once that it was a cool idea.

Fun LP already! :v:

That's why so many are surprised, usually, you get a very explicit stop or die warning before it happens.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

my dad posted:

Voting for this

Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"

my dad posted:

:golfclap:

Adbot