Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GEExCEE

But can he train?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color
wether pumping iron or riding the rails a dog trains are very serious to dogs (this post works on several levels)

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
Powerful startup capitalist dog makes a round of fetch easy to play with just a few clicks of your smartphone. The new app, fetchr, pinpoints your location and hires one of many underpaid private contractor dogs near your location to fetch the flung object for a pittance. A cut of each transaction goes to venture capitalist dog, resulting in a towering pile of fetched items that boggles the mind

School Nickname

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:

tea-rex posted:

he has the power ... to put you in jail.

*places hand on bowl*

I do solemnly swear by Almighty God to bark at the man I bit earlier, upon being spoken to, so help my Doggie Treats.

(didn't notice it wasn't a bowl but an actual bible until it was too late)

ron color
dog: There is no harm in patience, and no profit in lamentation. Death is easier to bear than that which precedes it, and more severe than that which comes after it. Remember the death of the Apostle of God, and your sorrow will be lessened.
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/

• Locked thread