Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ron color

how much ya bench [a dog is saying this]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color
dog shaped hole in a brick wall

ron color

he could break the chain. if he really wanted to

ron color
dog king? dog president

ron color

dogo argentino

ron color
a bone in the core of the earth

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

brb updating my ylls log

alnilam

www . strangezoo . com

ron color

power is more than just the muscles that a dog has

ron color

these dogs REALLY love Battletoads

ron color

dog: you're fired. Get out

ron color
we hooked the dogs up to the power grid. but now theyre just barking faster

ron color

the shield generator will be down in moments. lol

ron color

weve gone too far

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

scotty would have had plenty of power...if only he had a furry friend by his side

beer pal

peaceful dog on the savannah, eyes up a giraffe tibia and thinks, i can wait til youre done with it

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

ron color

beer pal posted:

peaceful dog on the savannah, eyes up a giraffe tibia and thinks, i can wait til youre done with it

bacalou

mighty dog turns his head away, he knows the ball was not thrown. he will get past this. He is Strong

alnilam

beer pal posted:

ty manifisto

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
dogs know the importance of leg day. dogs never skip leg day. they can never stop, that's why dogs get so buff. you look at a cat, it's never powerful. loving sleeps 16 hours a day. dogs? all about the legs

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Qwerinty posted:

dogs know the importance of leg day. dogs never skip leg day. they can never stop, that's why dogs get so buff. you look at a cat, it's never powerful. loving sleeps 16 hours a day. dogs? all about the legs

alnilam

dog: yeah i work out, it's not about being jacked or being tough, i just really care about my health ya know? plus it's nice to have a good deadlift when i help my friends move haha. anyway sorry i have to get going i'm mentoring some orphaned kids today and then i have to get to my shift at the soup kitchen

human: *pushes up glasses* i have to finish these reports and thne play video game

ty manifisto

Scaly Haylie

my right arm, the dog hand

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

wow what a powerful strong dog, inside and out

FreshCutFries

ron color posted:

how much ya bench [a dog is saying this]

hey bro, want to play some ultimate?

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
i really like pickles, but they're tough to open. i'm intimidated by the powerful dog, and scared to ask him, but he's usually pretty cool about it, he'll give a short laugh and say in an austrian accent "only if I can have one" with a wink

----------------

ron color

Qwerinty posted:

i really like pickles, but they're tough to open. i'm intimidated by the powerful dog, and scared to ask him, but he's usually pretty cool about it, he'll give a short laugh and say in an austrian accent "only if I can have one" with a wink

lool

weird

by zen death robot

Qwerinty posted:

----------------

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Qwerinty posted:

joke_explainer

funny thing about that dog. my friend's wife saw that picture and claimed it was animal abuse, because they forced their dog to work out so much.

which isn't true, because the dog has a genetic defect that removes myostatin from his body, resulting in enormous muscle mass. which I told her about, but then she claimed it was still animal abuse because it was giving an unfair standard that other owners might try to push their dog into it.

i thought it was really amusing though because just imagining this guy taking his dog to the gym like 'come on! you can bench more than that fido! don't let me down!!' and like freaking out all the time and mixing his dog protein shakes and also other people like 'drat... man... my dog looks pitiful, i've got to get him more swole... you know the dog motto... get big... stay big... die big... leave a big dog coffin...'

alnilam

ty manifisto

Piso Mojado

I poo poo you not uthat i used to own and wear that big dog shirt in highschool

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

• 60% fat
  • can't properly parse a sentence when an image obstructs it in the center
  • face expressing no dignity or self-assuredness
  • doesn't know the scientific name of his species, probably not even genus or phylum
  • tail tucked between legs
this might as well be a cat

----------------

beer pal

gentle dog doesnt bark at the mailman he writes letters to his member of parliament voicing his discontent and encourages his friends to do the same

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

ron color posted:

dog shaped hole in a brick wall

underappreciated post

----------------

Scaly Haylie

Lil Cunty

powerful dog wonders if it's all been worth it. powerful dog is powerful, but ultimately alone

ty crap

ty landy

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
they're not even in the same family, only the same order, since they are carnivores... No No No

----------------

Scaly Haylie

uh oh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pogi

A dog not powerful in muscle but powerful with wisdom

• Locked thread