Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

Pretty soon I'm moving to a cave in the woods to be a hermit and I was wondering if anyone knows where I 'll get things like food, water, toilet paper and internet access to write my hermitage blog. Any ideas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Where can I find dinty moore in the forest...?

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
the urge is strong, and it tastes good, but you can't lick up all the cave moss. you have to let it grow, form a sustainable colony. next, make really cool but simplistic drawings with the oldest rocks and dirt and charcoal you can find, make them in hard to reach and fragile areas. place stones in patterns meaningless to you. die in the cave (after years ok) and when you are found it will be a really beautiful werner herzog film

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
you have to be extra descriptive in describing the location of your cave when you order pizza online

ask me about getting really high

bacalou

if you coat the inside of a cave entirely in sleeping bags you can just lay all over

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
If you sound wise and cryptic people will bring you things you need in exchange for life hacks

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

deep dish peat moss

Day 1: I have a headache. Can anyone post a picture of what an asprin tree looks like? hoping I can find one...

tao of lmao

as long as it's in amazon drone delivery range I could live pretty much anywhere

dogcrash truther
you can usually steal wi-fi from someone else's cave

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
p sure it is best to live in caves in the hills since it looks way cooler to come down from the hills than to climb up from the valley

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
mags

also one of they key points of hermit life is sustenance from spiritual growth so you won't need food or water as you gain enlightenment but it doesn't cover cleanliness so be sure to bathe every time it rains

paul_soccer12 posted:

google THIS

CAT BRUSH posted:

p sure it is best to live in caves in the hills since it looks way cooler to come down from the hills than to climb up from the valley

plus by the time the water gets to you all the hill hermits have peed and pooped in it

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
However it is important to make it clear you are not a "hill person"

google THIS

I thought this was the hill forum?

bacalou

homeless in the streets, hermit in the sheets

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
build a yurt out of tobacco to confuse firends & family

----------------

mags

google THIS posted:

I thought this was the hill forum?

paul_soccer12 posted:

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Hick Magnet posted:

Day 1: I have a headache. Can anyone post a picture of what an asprin tree looks like? hoping I can find one...

any willow tree should do. brew the bark into a tea.

Senior Management

I am pretty said that this is not a museum thread. I had a hot tip. Tell them нет a lot and sound irritated and shake your head if they charge you more for not being a local. This works if you know Russian maybe.

:jerry:

Casio_knight

Qwerinty posted:

the urge is strong, and it tastes good, but you can't lick up all the cave moss. you have to let it grow, form a sustainable colony. next, make really cool but simplistic drawings with the oldest rocks and dirt and charcoal you can find, make them in hard to reach and fragile areas. place stones in patterns meaningless to you. die in the cave (after years ok) and when you are found it will be a really beautiful werner herzog film

"This man - this man we have found was very close to nature. You can see here, this pattern of sticks that no normal person would have placed here in this cave. We believe the sticks are documenting the tradewinds that would bring this man some seagulls to eat, during seasons when other forms of meat were scarce." - werner herzog

"I believe he became so at one with the world the only way he could survive was to exist here." - werner herzog

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Casio_knight posted:

"This man - this man we have found was very close to nature. You can see here, this pattern of sticks that no normal person would have placed here in this cave. We believe the sticks are documenting the tradewinds that would bring this man some seagulls to eat, during seasons when other forms of meat were scarce." - werner herzog

"I believe he became so at one with the world the only way he could survive was to exist here." - werner herzog

lol, that's a pretty good herzog

----------------

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Wiener Hotdog - For seasons when other forms of meats are scarce

alnilam

Hick Magnet posted:

as glass bottom boat said aspirin actually comes from willow trees so idk if this was a joke question but it has a real answer
Look for them around river banks or lakes, they like watery places

weird

by zen death robot
additionally it might be dehydration, so try drinking some water. look for it around river banks or lakes, it likes watery places

----------------

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
another reason you might have a headache is you have parasites. watch out for them around river banks or lakes, they like watery places

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Another reason you might have a headache is you were dropped on your head by a mosquito. Look for them around river banks or lakes. they like watery places.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

weird posted:

additionally it might be dehydration, so try drinking some water. look for it around river banks or lakes, it likes watery places

lol

• Locked thread