Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPT. Rainbowbeard

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
I guess the dome is okay. I really have no basis for comparison.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casio_knight

i can see my weed guys house from here but cant get there this is bullshit living under the dome

problematic hug

my pet fish is a metaphor for living under the dome and i look at it for dome feels. even though josh came over and showed me that a bowl isn't anything like a dome it's like the opposite. he's dead to me now and i can't even look at my fish about it

CAPT. Rainbowbeard

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.

Casio_knight posted:

i can see my weed guys house from here but cant get there this is bullshit living under the dome

how did you grow up under the dome and have a weed guy outside the dome

DemonToadGoat

muties aren't so bad, this ones giving me a hug (outside the dome)

DemonToadGoat

let me share a treasure with you, (from outside the dome)
Its called coffee.

DemonToadGoat

haha yea, no one likes it at first ever.
you get used to it (outside the dome)

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

problematic hug posted:

my pet fish is a metaphor for living under the dome and i look at it for dome feels. even though josh came over and showed me that a bowl isn't anything like a dome it's like the opposite. he's dead to me now and i can't even look at my fish about it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pinche Rudo

Don't mind me, I'm not a bloodthirsty mutant from outside the dome heh, nope I'm just good ol Steve. You remember your old buddy Steve, right?

Check out the podcast - https://rudospodcast.co

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

man, this dome seemed bigger when I was a kid, now I barely fit.

treasure bear

we put all the anime in a dome but it had to be destroyed

Casio_knight

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

how did you grow up under the dome and have a weed guy outside the dome

the dome came down just as i was coming home :(

are you one of those dome babies?

CAPT. Rainbowbeard

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Don't mind me, I'm not a bloodthirsty mutant from outside the dome heh, nope I'm just good ol Steve. You remember your old buddy Steve, right?

how did you get in here steve

Casio_knight posted:

the dome came down just as i was coming home :(

are you one of those dome babies?

yes but I am having some serious questions about the state of the world as we know it

i mean what's up with steve

Casio_knight

dome fever

Casio_knight

dome fever is hard to catch you need to engage in some very risky behavior

Casio_knight

did i ever tell you kids what the wind feels like?

it feels like heaven

Casio_knight fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Sep 15, 2015

DemonToadGoat

Heaven

Gordong Dongbay

by FactsAreUseless
i wonder if anyone has ever gotten some dome under the dome

know what im sayin

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
my dome is a bit of an embarrassment among the dome dweller community. first of our dome isn't a hemisphere, or even spherical or ellipsoid, but a giant box. leaving our dome is also a point of contention as the locks on the sealed door appear to be on the outside.

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
mags

I am a congenital optimist.
there are constantly stray dogs running around and when the superintendent makes announcements there is only barking over the loudspeaker

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
jiggerypokery

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

Turn the dome upsidedown and pretend your a goldfish

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

bacalou posted:

i watched an older movie and one guy called someone else 'chrome dome'. i wish our dome was chrome, or maybe in the head of a giant man, who could take us to mars where the soil isn't irradiated
oh, that's just a regular old dome like ours... it's just an archaic way of saying "clone dome"

tao of lmao

jiggerypokery posted:

Turn the dome upsidedown and pretend your a goldfish

i tried tunneling out of my done and found that this already exists beneath the surface. it's more of an orb than a dome when you think about it.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard

Gordong Dongbay posted:

i wonder if anyone has ever gotten some dome under the dome

know what im sayin

not much else to do

do you ever wonder if there is a hatch at the top of the dome

Pinche Rudo

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

how did you get in here steve

yes but I am having some serious questions about the state of the world as we know it

i mean what's up with steve

Hey, its Steve I was born and raised here just like you! You remember when we were kids and you did that one thing? Oh man that was hilarious! Just your ol buddy Steve. Definitely not a mutant who snuck in through a ventilation shaft and ate the real Steve and is wearing his skin! Who'd think that? I mean man, I sure do love algae and definitely not the taste of fresh human flesh! Man that's making me hungry for some of Mom's good ol algae pie yum yum. Nope I'm not gagging or anything at that thought heh heh just something in my throat.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Hey, its Steve I was born and raised here just like you! You remember when we were kids and you did that one thing? Oh man that was hilarious! Just your ol buddy Steve. Definitely not a mutant who snuck in through a ventilation shaft and ate the real Steve and is wearing his skin! Who'd think that? I mean man, I sure do love algae and definitely not the taste of fresh human flesh! Man that's making me hungry for some of Mom's good ol algae pie yum yum. Nope I'm not gagging or anything at that thought heh heh just something in my throat.

okay sounds good steve I'm going to go take a nap now

Casio_knight

at least the dome gave the homeless a home :)

Casio_knight

hey i have an idea

Casio_knight

if you have a motorbike you could ride around the inside of the dome untill you get to the top

its risky but i think it would work

CAPT. Rainbowbeard

so there IS a hatch up there i knew it

Pinche Rudo

Hey guys it's Steve again. How about we go open that hatch on the top of the dome? I mean, it'd be fun right and we could get some real sunlight in here! Nothing bad's gonna happen, like thousands of bloodthirsty mutants pouring through heh heh. Nope, nothing bad at all...

CAPT. Rainbowbeard

oh wow there is a hatch

let's go check out the hatch guys

Casio_knight

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Hey guys it's Steve again. How about we go open that hatch on the top of the dome? I mean, it'd be fun right and we could get some real sunlight in here! Nothing bad's gonna happen, like thousands of bloodthirsty mutants pouring through heh heh. Nope, nothing bad at all...

umm steve dude you know this flyer going around town??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casio_knight

what i mean is do you know if raj still has some chocolate??

• Locked thread