Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I.N.R.I posted:

He should just stop being miserable and think about happy stuff

he does yoga he does all he can

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i read a review of this game that just said the whole story of it then rated it 8 out of 10 so i don't need to play it now

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you

trying to jack off posted:

i read a review of this game that just said the whole story of it then rated it 8 out of 10 so i don't need to play it now

This is similar to what happened to me when I first played KotoR off of a steam sale 3 years ago in 2012.

I got like 40% of the way through the game, was loving every minute of it, and then got stuck on this one part (I forget what it was). I was confused and lost so I tried googling what to do. I clicked around and eventually found my way to a Reddit thread where they were talking about that part of the game. As I read that thread, someone just casually brought up and mentioned the big twist and plot spoilers and poo poo. I was like GOD DAMNIT MOTHER gently caress FUCKKKKKKK and after that I couldn't bring myself to play the rest of the game, even though I loved the story, the puzzles, the characters, and everything else about it. I was pretty mad. Never even found out how to get past that one part, either. :smith:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Love Stole the Day posted:

This is similar to what happened to me when I first played KotoR off of a steam sale 3 years ago in 2012.

I got like 40% of the way through the game, was loving every minute of it, and then got stuck on this one part (I forget what it was). I was confused and lost so I tried googling what to do. I clicked around and eventually found my way to a Reddit thread where they were talking about that part of the game. As I read that thread, someone just casually brought up and mentioned the big twist and plot spoilers and poo poo. I was like GOD DAMNIT MOTHER gently caress FUCKKKKKKK and after that I couldn't bring myself to play the rest of the game, even though I loved the story, the puzzles, the characters, and everything else about it. I was pretty mad. Never even found out how to get past that one part, either. :smith:

ok

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

I don't care about that.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

stfu

Soral
May 30, 2009

why did you put dialogue behind a spoiler tag instead of between quotation marks

Soral
May 30, 2009

a true storey gamer knows that dialogue belongs between quotation marks or behind a colon

Soral
May 30, 2009

here's something else that belongs behind a colon- your posts lol

Soral
May 30, 2009

just thought of that one off the top of my head lol :D

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

what if your name was glover stole the day

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

Soral posted:

a true storey gamer knows that dialogue belongs between quotation marks or behind a colon

Soral posted:

nice 1 :D

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

thats nothingn like it. you can still play that game for the gameplay and you must be really mentally ill to not understand that

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

someone spoiled thenplot to serious sam 2 and now im mad i cant ever play it now

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

what if your name was glover stole the day
That would be neat

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

someone spoiled thenplot to serious sam 2 and now im mad i cant ever play it now

My condolences.

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you

Soral posted:

You have my respect for this post

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
The gunplay is trying to stiffen your limp wrist enough to get a pistol into your characters mouth a d blow your frucking brains out-

Brutal lapoon of the fps genre, touched my life,15 out of 10 stars

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

I played through this thing. It was extremely stupid and bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i liked it

• Locked thread