Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

BonHair posted:

The area under "these and more" is the same as the rest, implying that "more" is actually nothing.

(Please don't make charts instead of lists)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa
https://x.com/hillaryclinton/status/1782400479743324603?s=46&t=KMMfueYvpy-W7VUWexdGpA

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Importantly, “target” is not “avert disaster”, it’s just what Biden promised in 2021, and well behind what other countries are targeting.

kiminewt
Feb 1, 2022

I assume this is based on the amount of farts?

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

That is one bigly point, Mr. President, the bigliest point I have ever seen :911:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Still not as powerful as the lib dems just make their bar bigger regardless of what the numbers say. A weak president, sad.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Weaker than the Lib Dems? Sad!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Elon thread found some quality graphs and charts content

https://bsky.app/profile/penllawen.favrd.social/post/3kqwxsyzznt2m

That sure is a time axis right there!

ShimaTetsuo
Sep 9, 2001

Maximus Quietus

Captain Hygiene posted:

im the period as a thousands separator for numbers below 1 billion and then randomly switching to a comma above 1 billion

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Captain Hygiene posted:

Imagine four balls on the edge of a cliff.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Captain Hygiene posted:

Assuming the spike at the end is everybody's accelerator pedal sticking

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Captain Hygiene posted:

hard not to see a big jump in FSD numbers when he openly enabled it free of charge to boost sales

stocks alwys gonna be dumb but srs if i was institutional i would divest and stick to something less implosive

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
You mean when he required it as part of the delivery, even if against the owners' wishes

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Sentient Data posted:

You mean when he required it as part of the delivery, even if against the owners' wishes

~its a free sample~

also if your newly acquired turd dings a bollard during your mandatory half hour FSD. now you have another half hour to look forward to when it comes back from the internal shop with new data in six months. arent you glad you paid a 2x normal car dollars for it

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Graph like an Egyptian.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
im not sure why theres a graph for that question

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Mohamed Naguib posted:

It has been said in the foreign press that I am the first Egyptian to govern Egypt since Cleopatra. Such words flatter but they do not align with our knowledge of our own history. For the sake of glorifying our own Blessed Movement, are we to say that the Fatimads were never Egyptian despite their centuries in Egypt? Do we now deny our kinship with the Ayyubids because of their origin even as we join Saladin's eagle with the Liberation Flag as the symbol of our Revolution? And what of the members of the Mohammed Ali dynasty? Should our grievances against the former King and the flawed and corrupt rulers before him blind us to the nationalism of Abbas Hilmi II, whose devotion to Egypt against the occupiers cost him his throne, or the achievements of Ibrahim Pasha, the very best of the dynasty, who himself declared that the Sun of Egypt and the water of the Nile had made him Egyptian? Are we now to go through the family histories of all Egyptians and invalidate those born to a non-Egyptian parent? If so, I must start with myself. It is fairer and more accurate to say that we are all Egyptians, but I am the first Egyptian to have been raised from the ranks of the people to the highest office to govern Egypt as one of their own. It is an honour and a sacred burden great enough without the embellishments that foreign observers would add to it.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
its an aesthetics thing. green/red signals right/wrong to me which the graph i dont think intend to. but the time is understandable idk

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Except for any periods where they were under the direct control of a foreign government after being conquered it's just a literal case of No True Scotsman

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

That's a fair few of them though. I'm not too brushed up on Egypt, but I'm pretty sure the Roman Empire had a* capital outside Egypt, as did the Ottomans and the French.

*I guess actually two, Egypt was part of the Eastern Empire, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

BonHair posted:

*I guess actually two, Egypt was part of the Eastern Empire, right?

Right.