Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

T r a v i s posted:

When the economy is better people will be eating a lot less tacos and a lot more steak.

Tacos are delicious though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

T r a v i s posted:

When the economy is better people will be eating a lot less tacos and a lot more steak.

I'll be eating steak tacos.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

T r a v i s posted:

One of the candidates should make this their mantra.

Randumb Thots
Apr 5, 2015

punk rebel ecks posted:

One of the candidates should make this their mantra.

Trump has, in a manner of speaking.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
The Latino? Vote!

Jewel Repetition posted:

I'll be eating steak tacos.
Is that tacos made of steak, or tacos with steak filling, or both, because 2 of those options will lead to a spike in heart disease.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

:psyboom: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/live-nevada-republican-caucuses-entrance-poll-analysis/story?id=37145367

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

#NotAllRapists

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

punk rebel ecks posted:

#NotAllRapists

Donald Trump was actually right about that.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/12/central-america-migrants-rape_n_5806972.html

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

not surprised that there are dozens of nevada latinos who would vote for trump honestly

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Zas posted:

not surprised that there are dozens of nevada latinos who would vote for trump honestly

Say what you will about Trumpism, but at least it's an ethic

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Someone posted in some thread months ago that a lot of other Latinos dislike Cubans because of their special snowflake impossible to immigrate illegally status.

If that's true then lol at Jeb! for bailing out before any states with a significant number of latino voters.

Actually lol at Jeb! anyway.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

:abuela:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
todavia estoy contigo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

point of return
Aug 13, 2011