Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

smoobles posted:

voted 5 to help this thread along to the goldmine

me too!

Stinky_Pete posted:

so just like, post whatever?

yes, but not really so in the end, yes

Manifisto posted:

luvcow posts a thread
a leaf falls
dancing in the autumn twilight

goldmine

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
Mufasa: The bad threads go to the gas chamber, the normal threads go to archives, and the good threads go to the goldmine, its all part of the circle of byob.

Simba: What about those hispanic men who basically dug up their own, obscure Chris-chan that no one else cares about, going as far as to befriend him and buy him a dildo purely for the laughs of a tiny, dying, irrelevant clique. It's hipsterism taken to a brand new level.

Mufasa: That's FYAD, you must never go there.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

when things get really desperate, I use arcane magics to pour gassed threads from my phone into my gas tank to get me through until pay day.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

meteloides posted:

when things get really desperate, I use arcane magics to pour gassed threads from my phone into my gas tank to get me through until pay day.

My breakfast gets me 35 threads to the gallon!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

google THIS

Ace of Baes posted:

Mufasa: The bad threads go to the gas chamber, the normal threads go to archives, and the good threads go to the goldmine, its all part of the circle of byob.

Simba: What about those hispanic men who basically dug up their own, obscure Chris-chan that no one else cares about, going as far as to befriend him and buy him a dildo purely for the laughs of a tiny, dying, irrelevant clique. It's hipsterism taken to a brand new level.

Mufasa: That's FYAD, you must never go there.

• Locked thread