Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Like the title implies this thread will inevitably be gassed so maybe try and post in it before it goes to the great green beyond, or don't and let it die cold and lonely like my typical BYOB experience!

:glomp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Cunty

you seem sad lately is everythinb ok

ty crap

ty landy

dogcrash truther
I luve the luvcow

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Lil Cunty posted:

you seem sad lately is everythinb ok

everything is peachy, you were quick and got in before the reaping

:)

tradjik

hi its ok

dont worry

well bye

ty heather papps u da bes

Mapparu

:tbear: hi luvcow

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

blaise rascal

Just thought I'd give it a boost

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
**stands in line for free gas**

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

dogdisaster

by Lowtax

dogcrash truther posted:

I luve the luvcow

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

well.. that puts it all in perspective... :(

Mods please gas my terrible thread!

:pray:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
also I hope everyone acts like an odie and has a good Monday and not like a Garfield

social vegan

Dear Diary,

Today I wondered why I even bother again. How I let my trembling hands fly themselves across the keyboard, taking on a mind of their own--a mind borne out of eons of work. A seemingly impossible number of repetitions. These same six keys. I don't get nervous anymore, not since the gassing. A birth. The death. Birth anew. This sort of cyclicality drives a wedge between my brain and my hands. I feel like I type just to stay afloat, just to keep balance while my mind wanders, snapping back only to find another thread disappeared. Sometimes I find myself scrolling through the refuse, counting posts I can't remember typing, but there's my name, set in stone.

But this can't stay. The winds of change stir and something within me has changed. Just a hairline fracture in the foundation of my day, but I feel it. I will wait until the winter comes and water that has seeped in pries this crack wider and wider until the whole thing snaps in half like the time my dad stepped on my jeff jarett figurine and told me Slap Nutz isn't that funny of a thing to say. I miss you dad.

Dear Diary. Today I wondered why I even bother again.

Dear Diary. Today I wondered if im not gay.

XOXOXOXOX <3,

SV

City of Glompton

luvcow it doesn't have to be this way...luvcow draw a cute thing and post it, to save the thread. i have faith in you to do this.

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
I turned on the heat for the first time this year, and got to enjoy that special first time turning on the heater smell with my coffee

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
have you guys seen the new emote? its called itoilet... check it out: :itoilet:

blaise rascal

City of Glompton posted:

luvcow it doesn't have to be this way...luvcow draw a cute thing and post it, to save the thread. i have faith in you to do this.
For every cute picture or funny, informative post in this thread, I will post a boatload of memes. May the best man win

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"mom! Dad! Come see my thread I.... what the..."

*sniffles*

"It's gone... gassed..."

*parents roll eyes and lock my cage, mom checks the little metal ball in my water bottle before she leaves, dad just shakes his head*

Lil Cunty

luvcow looks at the clock. the hands have barely moved. he looks back to the inbox on his desk. the stack is the same size as it was this morning. he considers deleting the 29 emails he has recieved since lunch, without reading them, but he doesn't. he thinks about whispering "effort" to himself and rolling his eyes, but settles on a sigh instead, but then forgets to sigh and looks at the clock again. it's moving backward. "life is pain and hell," he thinks to himself, and realizes his fingers are moving across the keyboard, seemingly of their own free will, taking the responsibility of defeat upon themselves. "Hi!," they surrendered, "This thread will inevitably be gassed!"

ty crap

ty landy

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*bartender approaches, sees me pointing at the vodka he slides the bottle over to me* "tough day uh?"

*i nod my head slowly* "yeah..." *voice cracks* "you could say that..."

*bartender wipes the tears from the bar in front of me* "you wanna talk about it?"

*i gulp down a huge quaff of liquor before speaking* "thread got gassed..." *chokes up, sniffles*

*other people at the bar gasp, bar tender chokes back tears* "drinks are on the house tonight buddy"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Lil Cunty posted:

luvcow looks at the clock. the hands have barely moved. he looks back to the inbox on his desk. the stack is the same size as it was this morning. he considers deleting the 29 emails he has recieved since lunch, without reading them, but he doesn't. he thinks about whispering "effort" to himself and rolling his eyes, but settles on a sigh instead, but then forgets to sigh and looks at the clock again. it's moving backward. "life is pain and hell," he thinks to himself, and realizes his fingers are moving across the keyboard, seemingly of their own free will, taking the responsibility of defeat upon themselves. "Hi!," they surrendered, "This thread will inevitably be gassed!"

*furiously checks workspace for hidden cameras*

:ohdear:

fema crisis actor

dumb crambo posted:

have you guys seen the new emote? its called itoilet... check it out: :itoilet:

:chainpasta:

e;dammit

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
all threads get gassed eventually it is part of the circle of posting (:

Lil Cunty

archives is just the gas chamber of time if you think about it

ty crap

ty landy

fema crisis actor

Lil Cunty posted:

archives is just the gas chamber of time if you think about it

deletion is the inevitable heat death of byob

hemale in pain

i can't wait for this thread to get gassed

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

hemale in pain posted:

i can't wait for this thread to get gassed

same

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
It's coming... soon...

*water ripples in a glass of water*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
fun fact!

Fritz Haber (German: [ˈhaːbɐ]; 9 December 1868 – 29 January 1934) was a German chemist who received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 1918 for his invention of the Haber-Bosch process, the method used in industry to synthesize ammonia from nitrogen and hydrogen gases. This invention is of importance for the large-scale synthesis of fertilizers and explosives. The food production for half the world's current population depends on this method for producing nitrogen fertilizers. Haber, along with Max Born, proposed the Born–Haber cycle as a method for evaluating the lattice energy of an ionic solid.

Haber is also considered the "father of chemical warfare" for his years of pioneering work developing and weaponizing chlorine and other poisonous gases during World War I, especially his actions during the Second Battle of Ypres.

smoobles

voted 5 to help this thread along to the goldmine

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

mags
Probation
Can't post for 36 hours!

smoobles posted:

voted 5 to help this thread along to the goldmine

i helped

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
blaise rascal

All threads before now have gone to archives, the goldmine, or the gas chamber... This one will be the first to take a fourth path...

treasure bear

Luvcow posted:

*bartender approaches, sees me pointing at the vodka he slides the bottle over to me* "tough day uh?"

*i nod my head slowly* "yeah..." *voice cracks* "you could say that..."

*bartender wipes the tears from the bar in front of me* "you wanna talk about it?"

*i gulp down a huge quaff of liquor before speaking* "thread got gassed..." *chokes up, sniffles*

*other people at the bar gasp, bar tender chokes back tears* "drinks are on the house tonight buddy"

Manifisto

luvcow posts a thread
a leaf falls
dancing in the autumn twilight

ty nesamdoom!

Stinky_Pete

Stinkier than your average bear
so just like, post whatever?

You can turn the tables, but your feet will still be under them

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

thanks Manifisto!

Scaly Haylie

Luvcow posted:

"mom! Dad! Come see my thread I.... what the..."

*sniffles*

"It's gone... gassed..."

*parents roll eyes and lock my cage, mom checks the little metal ball in my water bottle before she leaves, dad just shakes his head*

av/post combo

ron color
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNzIKoAy2pk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
bellend

thanks Manifisto!

• Locked thread