Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

e: wrong thread. stop posting in here you fucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Poz
Sep 8, 2003

Dr. Poz just diagnosed you with a serious case of being a pussy. Now get back out there and hit them till you can't remember your kid's name.

Pillbug
e: wrong thread i guess my b

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Link the week 9 thread since the root of the forum is unavailable.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
Week 9 Thread

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Ozu posted:

Alex Mack puts out a PR statement that he won't waive his no-trade clause.

What a dummy

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

effectual posted:

What a dummy

He doesn't want to up and leave and restart midseason, then turn around and become a free agent at the end of the year. He'll just finish the season then walk probably.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Megatron not at practice

Just do it. Free him

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

King Hong Kong posted:

I'm honestly pretty excited to see Gabbert play because, as much as I would rather see my team win, I also have an affinity for watching unimaginably bad football and the Gabbert 49ers have a chance at establishing a new gold standard.

Same, but because I really want the Niners to draft Goff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

gently caress why's this thread still up

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Nov 3, 2015

• Locked thread