Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
my dad is named gary and works running oil leases in a truck in west texas I wish he would retire because he has seizures but he has to support my deadbeat younger sister

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

platonicbackrub

HUSKY DILF posted:

my dad is named gary and works running oil leases in a truck in west texas I wish he would retire because he has seizures but he has to support my deadbeat younger sister

City of Glompton

my dad is val and he's retired so he took up duties as a right-wing keyboard warrior on facebook :smith:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

City of Glompton

(please no one ever tell my dad about reddit I would probably never see him again)

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

fuck. marry. t-rex

City of Glompton posted:

(please no one ever tell my dad about reddit I would probably never see him again)

Tell your dad about reddit so I can troll him

fuck. marry. t-rex

We could tag team troll him... it'd be epic

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
my dad's name is Richard and he is a State Farm agent. he likes to play GTA5 but he's really bad at it so he invites my younger brother over to do the missions for him and the rest of the time he steals the biggest trucks he can find and crashes into poo poo and thinks this is just the most fun

Matoi Ryuko

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

my dad's name is Richard and he is a State Farm agent. he likes to play GTA5 but he's really bad at it so he invites my younger brother over to do the missions for him and the rest of the time he steals the biggest trucks he can find and crashes into poo poo and thinks this is just the most fun

That's exactly how I play GTA5 too...

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
thats the beauty of GTA5's open-world format and unprecedented level of gameplay freedom. the player is free to steal trucks of whatever size and crash them into whatever they want

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
my daddy manages four Case tractor dealerships in the heart of the great midwest. his name is eldon and he HATES chicken menu items

Mostly Sober
[img][/img]
I don't have a daddy...

barfdog

My daddy is president of Angola and sends me to silly old ENgland for tuition and to sample the European delicacies

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

I've been trying to summon your dad with the jingle to play video games with me and it's not working. He sounds awesome.

deep dish peat moss

I watched my friend play Saint's Row once and all he would do is shoot a bazooka at his feet, wake up in the hospital, steal a car and drive to a gun store to buy a new bazooka, and repeat.

deep dish peat moss

He did that for like 3 hours straight.

Machai

Was it for a cheevo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pizzatime

my daddy is inigo montoya, prepare to die

• Locked thread