Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I would like to apply for a position as the head of human resources, please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

dreezy posted:

anyone who can supply illegal drugs for the whole commune is immediately accepted and promoted to the position of Sargent 420 Blazelord.

its not illegal when its legal on your island.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Microwaves Mom posted:

its not illegal when its legal on your island.

they're going to be ironically illegal

Soulkys
Sep 7, 2008

The beast of Tanagra
youre gonna need holes, i'll dig them holes. dig em up and the treasure who's gonna dig? That's me

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I'll be the Dennis Nedry of your island. With my programs you can run the whole island from one room! I'll be using Unix of course.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

dreezy posted:

you can still apply for island membership. i wont hold it against you.

Oh, ok. Well my only skill is being a cat lady, except with rats, making them do my bidding and wear costumes.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I am a trained cat behaviourist and also a musician and I've got really sharp sideburns ansd an egg head and i'm Jackson Galsaxy from television.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Pawn 17 posted:

I'll be the Dennis Nedry of your island. With my programs you can run the whole island from one room! I'll be using Unix of course.

it's a real, honest-to-God OS

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fsn

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

I'm an extremely motivated and very ambitious individual and I would like to apply to be your closest advisor. A "grand vizier" of sorts, if you will. I give great advice and come with a dozen extremely loyal soldiers to be your personal bodyguard! I also have my very own concealed knife for umm... animal attacks! yeah, to fight off dangerous wildlife. Looking forward to doing anything I can to for you!

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

dreezy posted:

not sure what the limit is here, the island is pretty big but most of it is volcanic rock that doesn't really work for construction.

Am I gunna have ta get tha union involved, boss?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i have some naked pictures of peoples pussies and boobs

Manic Mailman
Jul 2, 2004
I'm an excellent mediator for any and all issues. With my high endurance and stamina I can walk around the island listening to you maniacs bitch and moan for hours and skillfully bring you down from your madness. The biggest neg about me is I sweat profusely so I'm probably gonna need someone to follow me around with a towel and some water.

Manic Mailman fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Jan 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SomePacifist
Sep 4, 2009
I have a Costco Membership. I will also pack nothing but toilet paper.

• Locked thread