Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He's correct.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My favorite Kief will always be the goofy autistic detective in Fire Walk with Me though.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Edit: I didn't click the CNN link so I thought Hayter was talking about MGS. lol

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Wormskull posted:

Edit: I didn't click the CNN link so I thought Hayter was talking about MGS. lol
lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

a bay posted:

Muh suthermans.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Queefer blows dick. gently caress you guys and gently caress Kojima.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
They released a 1 gigabyte patch that made push to talk the default. I don't know what else it added because I can't see patch notes posted anywhere.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Cool looking photo

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
that's my boy

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Cool looking photo

nice Kojima

nice looking Kojima

amazing looking Kojima in this photo

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Wormskull posted:

My favorite Kief will always be the goofy autistic detective in Fire Walk with Me though.

creepy scientist kiefer in dark city

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

nice Kojima

nice looking Kojima

amazing looking Kojima in this photo

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

In Training posted:

Cool looking photo

What's this from?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

fozzy fosbourne posted:

What's this from?
Japanese remake of Matrix Reloaded.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Another patch!!! What could it be??? Nobody knows because this company doesn't do patch notes

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

Another patch!!! What could it be??? Nobody knows because this company doesn't do patch notes

Zuh? Then what the hell are the dozen popups im clicking through every time I start the game

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Squeezy Farm posted:

Zuh? Then what the hell are the dozen popups im clicking through every time I start the game

They're event popups

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

The guy who writes the patch notes got moved to housekeeping duties and now everyone is afraid to take over

• Locked thread