Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

ArfJason posted:

one of my favouritecreenshot ive taken of a videogame

also i havent touched blood money in two months i cant identify the cia agent in the medical facility and im bad at hitman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FctpgS1AOyE

never noticed how close to the main entrance the med bay was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

i played the gently caress out of Contracts and blood money

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

Good Lord Fisher! posted:

He's a redhead I think, does that help

Oh yeah I forgot he was the loading screen picture for the lvl. Well best of luck

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
yeah the tips are cool but how do you find out in game what the guy looks like? whats the canon medical bay stage like

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

ArfJason posted:

yeah the tips are cool but how do you find out in game what the guy looks like? whats the canon medical bay stage like

in the briefing you get a pic of your target. you can look it up in the mission as well.

i don't think it really helps at all since you don't really get a good look of him the way he's placed in his room and by the time you're close enough to id a cutscene triggers. i don't remember finding anything that points the way you just stumble into the med room and eventually trigger the encounter. it's been a while for me so maybe the map updates when you pick something up.

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

Yeah I played that level probably 15 times over the years and never once did I ever find any particular clue in the facility where he was before I just stumbled into his room and triggered the rescue cutscene. Flatline is one of the only Blood Money levels I'm honestly pretty iffy on the level design of

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

the first half of that level is great but the second part is not

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
i like the levels that fold into themselves. i'm not too fond of the ones that feel way too spread out. mardi gras is cool because of all the npcs that can populate the screen but i wasn't too into the white house or vegas levels.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I thought the Mardi Gras one felt kind of half-baked. The crowd gimmick was cool but I think it pushed the engine to its limits because otherwise there were like five small rooms spread out across this huge featureless level lol

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

hell, being half-baked at Mardi Gras is what its all about *passes bluntmans*

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
there should be a spinoff series where you have to sneak around and stealthily give subtle advice to help people through their lives and problems, called Hintman.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Hhahahaah! Here's another idea.. keep the name, Hitman, only its about stealthily taking bong rips at work, church, and school.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Hhahahaah! Here's another idea.. keep the name, Hitman, only its about stealthily taking bong rips at work, church, and school.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i'm not one to advocate drug use but i know a sound game idea when i see one. where's the kickstarter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i've never played one of these before, but good luck with the new game

• Locked thread