Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

FeyerbrandX posted:

No need to hide what you were really doing, you're among friends.

Too bad that it looks like this playthrough will end the same way, with an incredibly obvious traitor. I guess at least she's being mostly inconclusive, rather than absolutely garbage.

Fixed your link

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

I love this thread so much and I especially love that both versions of that post are 100% true :allears:

Aithon
Jan 3, 2014

Every puzzle has an answer.

Rumda posted:

Fixed your link

I've been hearing good things about it both before and after the release and I've hit a snag in my playthrough of Rune Factory 4, I gotta finally check this out, too.

(picture a :black101: but with a hoe)

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

I'd consider it, but between Fire Emblem out now and Hyrule Warriors in a couple of weeks, I think I'm not wanting for timewasters.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Oh hey, I was just wondering what happened to this thread.

Anyway, Let's Destroy some Friendships.

Don't just sever one link. DESTROY ALL FRIENDS.

Noelor
Oct 5, 2009

FPzero posted:

I think you should probably try to talk it out with the girls first and see if you can figure out what their situation is without tearing them apart from one another.

This. Our karma is precious, let's not ruin any friendships we don't have to.

Have friendly chats with Sharron and Makkah to try and reconcile their differences, while Rowan continues ninja training.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
Are these numbers we're running into now more representative of the difficulty checks we'll be seeing in the future then? Otherwise gettin' real tired of your poo poo Vonne :colbert:

We're in school, this should be a safe space for friendly hugboxes.

peachsynapse
Dec 22, 2007

The sea monsters appreciate your good taste.
This is Floor 13, except with high school girls. Arguably, they're more vicious and frightening than trained torturers, so it works for me.

I think Vetinari wants the peace kept. Be friends. Or else.

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

okay I've set a reminder on my phone, I WILL update this LP at least once a week I'm sorry for being so spacey about this!

Episode 6 - September 14th-17th

So, back to our best friend drama! The thread voted to try and keep this little group of friends together so time for my plan of action! First of all, we got Sharron as a new target last time. Her stats are still a mystery to us so its probably best to send someone to question her right away. Even if they don't make any progress in terms of the case, we'll know her stats and what we're dealing with! Secondly, let's have a talk with Makkah, she's a little jealous and that's not good so maybe we can convince her to let go of that?

Mallory continues to be one of our better minions! Despite being too close to call, this was a really good outcome. We know Sharron's stats and we get a new action we can take against Makkah tomorrow.

Sending Althea to Makkah confirms that yes, she's jealous.

No news is good news I guess, we can focus all of our efforts on ending this case with plenty of time to spare!Althea gets sent to persuade Makka, just to give Mallory some well-needed rest.

Well, that worked! We solved the case and got three skill points for our trouble! That leaves us with five in the bank.

Since the thread voted for it, I put the two points from our previous case into Rowan's stealth, gotta beef up our ninja girlfriend, after all!

Since there's nothing new to report, might as well take a chance on Vonne in the closet, right? Maybe she'll come up with something good this time?

....go to hell, Vonne.

[IMG]http://lpix.org/2433785/pythonw 2016-04-19 10-03-21-14.avi_snapshot_00.00_[2016.04.19_10.43.56].jpg[/IMG]

Its the weekend! The thread voted to once again check up on Vonne and Rowan so we'll be doing that next time and oh boy you guys are in for a treat!

Once again, we have skill points to spend as well! Cast your votes now for who to give them to! Next update will be this Friday so you have two and a half days to decide!

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Althea needs observation Since Smithers is obviously the traitor and you need someone to look at stuff while Rowan is better using her time as a ninja.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

FeyerbrandX posted:

Althea needs observation Since Smithers is obviously the traitor and you need someone to look at stuff while Rowan is better using her time as a ninja.

Agreed.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

FeyerbrandX posted:

Sure.

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

Multiple lemons and too many too-close-to-tell failures seems to put Vonne squarely in the traitor box. Okay. Althea

Speedball fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Apr 21, 2016

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Are you holding onto lemons for some reason? Wouldn't it be good to use them on easy tasks to free up space?

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

Glazius posted:

Are you holding onto lemons for some reason? Wouldn't it be good to use them on easy tasks to free up space?

I've heard it's possible to find another use for them. Perhaps we shall see what it is as the thread progresses.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Lemonade stand :buddy:

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Glazius posted:

You can use them to burn the traitor's house down!

Noelor
Oct 5, 2009

Glazius posted:

The traitor will be drowned in lemon juice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Vonne's clearly the traitor because you forgot why she calls you Captain.

• Locked thread