Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Ben "belt buckles" Carson

Honesty is his policy http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/02/ben-carson-thinks-maybe-his-campaign-was-a-scam/470715/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Zas posted:

Carson is judged the 2nd most trustworthy candidate from both parties lol

That's damning with faint praise this go around

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Mariana Horchata posted:

Aside from his political views i would totally accept a lunch date with him and maybe split a bar pizza, get some chicken, etc. (his choice) and kick back have a few bers while we just rap about ours lives. despite his demeanor and his desire for the future of the country there has to be something to him that is worthwhile if he used to make his living repairing the brains of little children.

I wonder if he's high functioning autistic or something similar.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/02/ben-carson-thinks-maybe-his-campaign-was-a-scam/470715/

quote:

For months, reporters and political operatives (including me) have been pointing out that Ben Carson’s campaign bears many of the hallmarks of a political scam operation. Now Carson seems to agree. On CNN on Tuesday, Carson discussed his year-end staff shake-up:

“We had people who didn't really seem to understand finances," a laughing Carson told CNN's Poppy Harlow on "CNN Newsroom," adding, "or maybe they did—maybe they were doing it on purpose."
It’s a remarkable statement—especially because he’s so blithe about it.

Carson has taken in incredible amounts of money during the race. His campaign has raised more than any other Republican presidential rival, though they’ve raised more when super PACs are included. But he’s also spent more than any of them, so that despite his prolific fundraising, he has barely $4 million in cash on hand.

In that Carson is just a brilliant neuroscientist but has stunted social judgement, in particular about people and money.

I don't actually know how good a neuroscientist he is.

crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

Ben Carson posted:

Some of the young people here don’t know what a pneumoencephalogram is.
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/28/ben-carson-donald-trump-voters-super-tuesday

Harsh

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Nothing in that article was wrong. Good for him.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Darth123123 posted:

Nothing in that article was wrong.
I dunno about these parts

quote:

Ben Carson said voters were not “quite that dense”, and would not make “a very very bad mistake”.

quote:

Carson also said he felt confident about his prospects in Super Tuesday primaries on 1 March.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Front page promo
http://www.somethingawful.com/news/ben-carson-debate/

Meh

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Zombies' Downfall posted:

I dunno about these parts

I do

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Carson is still loving next-level
https://twitter.com/stableford/status/710186015223320577

cuckservative
Feb 24, 2016

by Shine
A Carson presidency would be surreal

Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
hey im a pretty relaxed guy i just think we should feed babies to alligators instead of letting them grow up, no big deal

Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
no big deal but if you get a chance please murder all human beings on planet earth so i can be friends with jesus like in my framed photos, thanks

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

I'm as high right now as Carson was during every debate and it's glorious

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level
Dr. Ben Carson is what you'd get if you combined Dr. Thackery with Dr. Edwards on the Knick.

High as hell all the time.

Loves getting into fights, apparently.

Not much good at anything besides surgery.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

well surgeons are basically where the dumb but extremely ambitious narcissists end up in medical land

they'll also be replaced by robots within a decade, so maybe Benzo saw the writing on the wall and decided to make the jump to scamming rubes in the political and book circuits

which means... maybe he's not that dumb???

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

if you got some gop friends
they be clappin like this
yall

Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
dont mind me, i just think youll burn in eternal hellfire if you like taxes, although thats just my opinion

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Zas posted:

yall

Trump is a really good dancer

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

katlington posted:

He dances like I do, which does not bode well for his popularity.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Zas posted:

yall

Is that... is that The Heartbreak Kid Shaun Michaels?

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

katlington posted:

He dances like a Conehead

Thunder God Biden
Sep 8, 2004

Israel is not a legitimate entity, and no amount of pressure can force us to recognize its right to exist.

I especially appreciate how the next video is two panda bears boning. Got the same basic energy level, and likely to be as productive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
oh hi do you have a minute to talk about how i want to send your children to die in a country far away for no real reason other than crippling fear? no? okay then, no problem

• Locked thread