Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Need to get back to Undertale one of these days, seems pretty cool from what little I played.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Mega64 posted:

Need to get back to Undertale one of these days, seems pretty cool from what little I played.

i liked parts of it, and i laughed a lot, but the gameplay didnt grab me. but i did enjoy the boss fights

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i honestly enjoyed it but i am so loving sick of hearing about it

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do

Mega64 posted:

There's a lot to like if the feel of the story clicks with you. If it doesn't, well, that's kind of all there is.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I just drank two coffees and immediately had to poop.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

i honestly enjoyed it but i am so loving sick of hearing about it

From my take, it's one of those games that's pretty drat good but is incredibly overhyped, which turns some people off. The solution is to get opinions on games from people who aren't 14.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

who are u quoting?

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
finally, some deep thoughts on undertale from the greatest minds in Games...

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
this is EXACTLY what I come to imp zone for.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

I.N.R.I posted:

who are u quoting?

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

who are u quoting?

All of you.

I'm quoting all of you

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Adlai Stevenson posted:

All of you.

I'm quoting all of you

:confused:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Shut up man. You sound like a doofus

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

Shut up man. You sound like a doofus

Yup.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
im pinching one off right now btw

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Still haven't finished Mother 3, or Earthbound for that matter. I was just after the sunflower field dream in Mother 3 and somewhere in Summers after Poo joined in Earthbound.

I do not like how easy it was to perform a pacifist run in Undertale. The prologue made it sound like everything outside of the ruins was filled with hardcore motherfuckers ready to kill humans, and that making it all the way through without killing anyone would be an impressive feat. Then the actual underground comes and goes with only like five monsters actually wanted to kill you with any sort of competence. Everyone else basically laid down and waited for you to kill them with kindness.

Toriel and Flowey lied to me. However, I still enjoyed Undertale. Knuckle Sandwich looks to tap into a similar vein of Earthbound ore and I will play that game on or near its release date.

I played trombone

Level Slide fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Feb 6, 2016

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
This is not the Blunderfail thread.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I've edited in discussion relevant to this thread. In retrospect, I don't think I was supposed to go straight to the Kraken after Poo joined.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Level Slide posted:

Still haven't finished Mother 3, or Earthbound for that matter. I was just after the sunflower field dream in Mother 3 and somewhere in Summers after Poo joined in Earthbound.

I do not like how easy it was to perform a pacifist run in Undertale. The prologue made it sound like everything outside of the ruins was filled with hardcore motherfuckers ready to kill humans, and that making it all the way through without killing anyone would be an impressive feat. Then the actual underground comes and goes with only like five monsters actually wanted to kill you with any sort of competence. Everyone else basically laid down and waited for you to kill them with kindness.

Toriel and Flowey lied to me. However, I still enjoyed Undertale. Knuckle Sandwich looks to tap into a similar vein of Earthbound ore and I will play that game on or near its release date.

I played trombone

gently caress You To Hell And Back!

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Listen. you can't automatically fit in just by saying you played the trombone.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

but i did play trombone

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

You played the rusty trombone. Look it up.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

PleasingFungus posted:

finally, some deep thoughts on undertale from the greatest minds in Games...

FactsAreUseless posted:

Games poster: I'm going to kill myself.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Feelgaming 2016 [MEGATHREAD]

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

mother 3 is pretty good though, I hope it gets released and no one commits suicide over it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i like undertale

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

getting ready to wipe because, you guessed it, i just pooped

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

lesbian baphomet posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i like undertale

It's on my backloggery.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

lesbian baphomet posted:

Haha

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

two years ago someone broke into my house and stole my wii, my trombone, and my tupperware, luckily i had two wiis, but i really do miss my trombone.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

good news everyone i found out a gym in a tiny suburb bought my bands album and is playing it there tnow, im preactically famous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

No Such Thing posted:

two years ago someone broke into my house and stole my wii, my trombone, and my tupperware, luckily i had two wiis, but i really do miss my trombone.

Does Wii Music have the trombone, if so you could do that.

• Locked thread