Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
All the major news sites are saying Mother 3 will get an English release on the Wii U VC, but we all know the truth.

How will you cope when Nintendo doesn't do this? How red will the streets run when gamers commit mass suicide? Am I the only one pissed there's no Mother stages on Smash U besides loving Onett again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
im taking a loving dump right now lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

rediscover posted:

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

rediscover posted:

I'm going to in a few minutes haha

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I have already played mother 3 I don't care at all.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Nintendo: Here's that thing you wanted.

Games poster: I'm going to kill myself.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

I have already played mother 3 I don't care at all.

That's the funny part, anyone who gives a poo poo about Mother 3 has already played it, while those who don't aren't gonna play an official release anyway.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yeah man, that is loving bananas!

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Nintendo: Here's that thing you wanted.

Games poster: I'm going to kill myself.

that's normal

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
I'm commuting suicide

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

rediscover posted:

What's up, following taking a dump bro? :roboluv:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

You joke now, but we all know Nintendo not releasing Mother 3 to the Wii U Virtual Console in the European and North American regions will be the thing that breaks the will to live.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

it shocks you! it shocks you!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I haven't shat yet today :smith:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
The dump I took from my rear end (feces here not my posting okay, monitor on ect :D, gently caress off trolls) smells like loving poo poo!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

oh so it smells like this thread? lmfao. like and subscribe bitches

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

The dump I took from my rear end (feces here not my posting okay, monitor on ect :D, gently caress off trolls) smells like loving poo poo!

Flush your toilet.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

When your farts smell like straight turds you know a good one's coming down the pipe... but that was three or four hours ago, and still no dice. Dafuq.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wouldn't play it even if it did come out, probably.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobnumerotres posted:

oh so it smells like this thread? lmfao. like and subscribe bitches

Yeah it smells like you, because your name is Thread! gently caress off Thread

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

When your farts smell like straight turds you know a good one's coming down the pipe... but that was three or four hours ago, and still no dice. Dafuq.

When my farts start smelling like poo poo I know a rotten log is close

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

What's up, following taking a dump bro? :roboluv:

it smells like loving poo poo haha :D y'all better clear out for real bahaha it stinks soooo bad like a turd

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

and i wiped my rear end with TIHS MOTHER FLIPPIGN THREAD!!! P0wned bitch. Pimp zone

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'm actually taking a dump right now too for reals. Posting from the bathroom at work ftw

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
When you're sitting in your Chevy and your pants get kinda heavy.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

srsly tho... all fun and games aside op you should definitely not post here anymore. peace

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

I'm actually taking a dump right now too for reals. Posting from the bathroom at work ftw

making GBS threads at work FTW, wasting time and posting like a bawss!

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

NoA would change the poop to something else. Another reason not to care about this release.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

rediscover posted:

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
I wanna know if they're gonna keep the scene where you take a bath with a transexual.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Black Baby Goku posted:

making GBS threads at work FTW, wasting time and posting like a bawss!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Austrian mook posted:

I wanna know if they're gonna keep the scene where you take a bath with a transexual.

If they don't, they'd probably have to also cut every part where your dog makes out with a merman.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Austrian mook posted:

me to i want to cum from jacking off to that part.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Mega64 posted:

That's the funny part, anyone who gives a poo poo about Mother 3 has already played it, while those who don't aren't gonna play an official release anyway.

i've never bothered to download and play it, but i might if it were on the WiiU or 3DS.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I ate a really good sandwich for lunch today, it had grilled chicken, melted swiss, bacon, spinach, onion and olive oil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

lesbian baphomet posted:

i've never bothered to download and play it, but i might if it were on the WiiU or 3DS.

It's a good game if you liked Earthbound or games similar to it, so if hell freezes over and it does get an official release you should give it a try.

If you didn't like Earthbound though you probably won't like Mother 3 either.

• Locked thread