Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ron color
Netflix Golem had to be destroyed when they took Ancient Aliens off Instant Watch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex

Hick Magnet posted:

Thought Golem
Imagine if you're a Golem, and that's exactly what this is. You just summoned this Golem and you're ready to move on to more advanced Golems.

fuck. marry. t-rex

ron color posted:

Reptilian Golem these guys appear whenever you call 911. Small chance they will become enraged if you look at the badge number

fuck. marry. t-rex

ron color posted:

Flip Over Golem this golem gets drunk and tries to backflip at every party. I dont think anyone here summoned him he just shows up

fuck. marry. t-rex

Hick Magnet posted:

Corduroy Golem
The Corduroy Golem, rarer now than in the woodwork of history, is known primarily for the infuriating *zut-zut* noises it makes as it creeps through hallways at nighttime. It has an awful glare and many childrens' fables warn of the dangers of confusing a Corduroy Golem with your teddy bear.

Hick Magnet posted:

Reebok Golem
The Reebok Golem is the fastest of all golems and excels at basketball. It can leap a dozen feet in the air and has a psychic connection with any nearby shot clock. It will often roll up on street games and bounce forward, dunking on everyone it passes. Who summons the Reebok Golem? Where do they keep coming from?

Ok. I've picked my golem battling team now what?

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
you'll want some badges, go challenge fluffie duckie for a golem battle

maybe consider a Burrito golem these can depend on the ingredients you level them with, you can start out at ground beef and work your way up to chorizo for fire attacks

December Octopodes fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Feb 13, 2016

bacalou

ron jesus christ leave some for the rest of us

bacalou

fridge golem: will take the last soda from the office kitchen and will not restock. if pressured, the golem will buy generic dr. pepper which nobody likes except janine

bacalou

kid golem: this golem will come out of a woman who has decided to let herself go for over a year after dissapointing intercourse. golem is humanlike in almost every way, but is a piece of poo poo just like his father. do you hear me craig? child services is going to find you and you will pay me that loving money

bacalou

lovely father golem: this golem is exactly like a father in every way except it is not there. your mother makes sure you know this.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Gollum Golem- Does double damage if your name is Baggins or if you're from the Shire. Is on a personal crusade for someone called "Precious". Gabourey Sidibe hides in constant fear

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

bacalou

biggest golem: this golem is the biggest golem, there is none larger. if you think you can make a bigger golem you can't bc it is impossible.

Scaly Haylie

sand golem: collapses immediately into a pile of sand.

Android Blues

get up and go'lem: made up of fine silicate layers of vim stratified around a hard core of pep. has a slip of paper with the word chutzpah! written on it inserted in the back of its head. great dancer

Android Blues

go(lem) get 'em golem: holds up a slate with YOU CAN DO IT or WE'LL BE STRONG TOGETHER written on it when you have a bad day. has no other purpose

FutonForensic

Goshlem
the most elusive and most bashful of all golems. its rocky cheeks turn red hot at the smallest of compliments. critically weak to smooches

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
the Goalem has but one purpose- to kick a soccer ball into the net

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

deep dish peat moss

Dagwood Golem
Two strong arms;
Slimy slices of spiced salami;
Three foot long of bread and lettuce
Mayo and hammy.
Blood of oil and vinegar both
Skin of crust, slightly toast
But the one thing this Golem requires most
Is pepperjack cheese as nails for toes.

peanut

Yo Momma Golem
So fat, the magic word on her forehead is Hershey's.

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
gotta golem all: these golems are obsessed with collecting golems and are often seen at golem con beating much smaller golems at a literal game for children

does anyone know what golems Fluffie Duckie runs? i'm having a hard time getting past her duck golem

ron color

bacalou posted:

biggest golem: this golem is the biggest golem, there is none larger. if you think you can make a bigger golem you can't bc it is impossible.

Hick Magnet posted:

Dagwood Golem
Two strong arms;
Slimy slices of spiced salami;
Three foot long of bread and lettuce
Mayo and hammy.
Blood of oil and vinegar both
Skin of crust, slightly toast
But the one thing this Golem requires most
Is pepperjack cheese as nails for toes.

lol

Scaly Haylie

FutonForensic posted:

Goshlem
the most elusive and most bashful of all golems. its rocky cheeks turn red hot at the smallest of compliments. critically weak to smooches

peanut

Godzillem
Born of radiation, he rises from the sea to punish humanity for their arrogance. Breathes fire in addition to standard golem functions of stomping and crushing. May fall in love and make babby eggy golems.

FutonForensic

Scrotum Golem
these are the golems who gently caress for free. constructed from a swirling vortex of a million disembodied ballsacs, these sick fuckrocks will take you to the height of pleasure.... if your definition of "pleasure" is "getting pummeled by a million disembodied ballsacs"

whjms
DVD Golem

Aging. Many people don't buy him anymore, but you can find him in most bargain bins.

whjms
888 Golem

Found in Chinatown. Somehow cleared municipal health inspection.

deep dish peat moss

That Golem
I think we've all seen that Golem with the one weird wheel at the bottom or with the really long legs, or the ones where someone really hosed up when they summoned them. They're always walking around the academy getting in everyone's way and scaring off the junior enchantresses.

google THIS

chance golem
look around you, what do you see? what do you hear? leaves blowing in the breeze? your house creaking as it settles? a man on a park bench reading a newspaper? ants scurrying for scraps of food? I have just summoned you a chance golem. please remit 50 gold coins for my services

Urodov

This Golem
This golem. Let me tell you about this golem. It is. The best.
This golem is the most dependable golem around. Everyone loves this golem.
Even the other golems can't stay mad at this golem, although they know it only fucks up to make them feel better.
If you know this golem, your life is sure to be filled with wonder. And even if you don't, this golem is likely responsible for the nice things in your life anyhow.

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

Salmiakki

congrats on makin it to the front page everyone

http://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/byob-golem-assortment/

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

deep dish peat moss

Thank you for making this thread funny, all.

treasure bear

:peanut:

deep dish peat moss

ron color posted:

Monopoly Golem this golem controls everything from St Charles Place to Marvin Gardens. To Banish, just repeat "that's half the board mother fucker" and crash all his hotels to the carpet. Works for Standard Monopoly only

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

• Locked thread