Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Something Awful didn't make the list?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Champenema posted:

Let's not get into the circumcision issue but your idea applies to any race as far making new friends

So what if they don't have a little fliggus on their schmeckel? :shrug:

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
On second thought I think I don't get along with them just fine. Thanx

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
Awesome op, maybe consider another thread about how to get along with black people, I'm sure that will be an even better thread :allears:

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
*tries to think of a funny jewish thing to say*

uhhh....LATKE!!!

lol

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Just be yourself, and by that I mean be me, because Jews loving adore me for some reason. Luckily it goes both ways.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
getta load of this schlemiel over here

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib

Champenema posted:

Does anyone have any helpful hints in my finding and befriending a member of the 12 tribes? Not looking to marry Sarah Silverman here, just expand my horizons.

Blowjobs. Jews like blowjobs. I saw it in a Woody Allen movie once.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
you have to level up your mathist class and then dual class into crypto-jew because idk that you can just re-spec into Jewish otherwise like that so late in the game

what i'm saying is marry a nice jewish girl because otherwise jews won't take you seriously if you're trying to convert and you'll never really make it

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
I'll marry, I'll bake the goddamn blood matzos, the whole jewish shebang

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

you have to eat an entire glass wrapped in a napkin and say "matzeltof" with your mouth full of glass shards and then jews will respect you which is the first step towards liking you

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

send me 100$ and ill fake it is that enough.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I named my schnauzer "Hitler Did Nothing Wrong." I think I"m off to a bad start.

Noun Verber
Oct 12, 2006

Cool party, guys.
Tell them you tried to get into the JDF, but decided not to join because they wouldn't let you carry your own personal baby-smashing hammer.

Noun Verber
Oct 12, 2006

Cool party, guys.
Depending on what level jewcrafter they are you could try berating women in front of them. I mean really let go with it, spit on them, call them whores, throw rocks at them. The pure ur-jew is a feral creature indeed.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

cut off the tip of your dick op

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Smoke weed and travel in middle class head circles and the Jews will happen all on their own

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

have you tried negging them

Hesh Ballantine
Feb 13, 2012
being able to quote the rules of acquisition at appropriate times goes a long way

also, give great oomox

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
just be really insanely racist about other semitic peoples and constantly talk poo poo about arabs and muslims. you'll basically be a rabbi in a couple weeks.

teardrop
Dec 20, 2004

by Pragmatica

Under the vegetable posted:

just be really insanely racist about other semitic peoples and constantly talk poo poo about arabs and muslims. you'll basically be a rabbi in a couple weeks.

worked for donald trump

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
http://forward.com/news/330111/trump-chutzpah-lures-some-jewish-voters/

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
So basically, OP, you're the kind of guy that views people of different ethnicities as an accessory, kind of like a new handbag or a hat?

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

-Troika- posted:

So basically, OP, you're the kind of guy that views people of different ethnicities as an accessory, kind of like a new handbag or a hat?

In this case only if the accessory is free or very low cost.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
As your jew gets closer to the boat, drop your entire rod and reel to your waist.

If the jew goes under the boat, get your rod tip in the water and follow it.

If you can see the jew, you'll know when it's tired. It'll roll over on its side to let you know it’s ready to be landed. And if you can't see the jew, you'll be able to feel it.

For smaller jews, such as ashkenazi simply lift them by hand or by a fishing net from the water quickly then cradle the jew around the belly to remove the hook.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Don't stab the net at the jew. If you don't get it the first time, re-aim and try again.

Get it out of the water and take the hook out as quickly as possible so you can either release it promptly or stash it in a academic program to eat at home.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
also this thread is a perfect example of how d&d creates a safe pond for antisemitism

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
d&d aren't anti-Semites. that would require the ability to process information and arrive at conclusions.

Bloody Queef
Mar 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Baloogan posted:

also this thread is a perfect example of how d&d creates a safe pond for antisemitism

See how quickly someone gets banned if they create a "How to I befriend the gentle Negro" thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
There's a musk you can buy which I hear works wonders for attracting Jewish females. Leave it out in the woods overnight during the rutting season.

• Locked thread