Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Status_Surge

I need ya, Surge. This is a bad one, the worst yet. I need the old blade runner, I need your magic.
As i slowly stand up from getting baked earlier, i notice Lizard Wizard and yobgoblin are making food. I head over to join them and bring out my stash brownies to share with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
Sitting straight up having had a very strange dream mario yells "Pass the teapot Mr wiggles". Mario realizes he is under a bush and not at a princess tea party (roll for embarrassment). Mario smells hat grease cooking and heads over to the group that has gathered around the fire.

9hotonic

(after hearing the library has games , i arrive at the front desk, disguised as a non-gamer)

"er.. im here for some.. book's"

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i'm just sitting on the dragon, enjoying the view and watching the meat creatures doing their various disgusting things on the ground below.

*sigh*

meat creatures are so strange.

the secret dog ethereal world never has these kinds of issues i guess its a mortal thing??

MrWillsauce

Daren drops Geoffrfy onto the ground, the man horribly maimed and mangled with a large chunk torn out of him. He bleeds heavily and whimpers.

The rest of the party chills. Chuck has passed out from the exhausting day he's had.

MrWillsauce fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Mar 2, 2016

MrWillsauce

Well, you guys slew the dragon. I think it is time to wrap up the adventure. I had a lot of fun and you guys made some pretty funny characters and goofs. Maybe I will run another game some time and you guys can reuse your characters, or make new ones, or whatever you want.

So, does the party stick together? Does everyone go their separate ways? Please everyone describes what happens to their characters after this series of strange and violent events.

what do you do?

it's time for the epilogue

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i'll wander around the village, healing who can be healed, raising which skeletons can be raised. I'll pick up the inanimate blue mask in constant pain and head on back to the ol' bone church with my horde. and i'll send those two assholes on their way to judgement when i get there.

hi how are you ♥

MrWillsauce

I think you'll have to fight Citizen 11 for the mask

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

MrWillsauce posted:

I think you'll have to fight Citizen 11 for the mask

in that case I don't do that, i'll just take the dragon

hi how are you ♥

Furia

I check for which direction the wind is blowing.

I walk in that direction, not knowing where it'll take me

you just have to believe in yourself, there's a little skeleton inside of us all

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I gladly partake The Weed Wizard's kind edible offer and offer him to rip off a big piece of meat from a rack of tender juicy dragon ribs.

Continue, stop or reset... I had fun. I'm down for more adventure. Anyone else dropping out of the game?

Thanks, MrWillsauce!

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Mar 2, 2016

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
I'll be at the pub - drinking or whatever

FluffieDuckie

thank you mr willsauce it was fun

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
It was nice to adventure "for a spell"

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

thank you for a fun game!

hi how are you ♥

Scaly Haylie

i gladly take a brownie and begin gnawing it as only a tiny lizard wizard could.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
As Geoffrfy slips into dreamless unconsciousness, he acknowledges that he could defeat any werewolf except that most sinister werewolf of all, the werewolf called Death.

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

MrWillsauce

blaise rascal posted:

As Geoffrfy slips into dreamless unconsciousness, he acknowledges that he could defeat any werewolf except that most sinister werewolf of all, the werewolf called Death.

that's beautiful

shwa

yeah I'm a game yeah I play girls
After getting my bearings and seeing how the group is slowly breaking apart, I gather my things, looking to set out to find Majiater Newell and gain ultimate power and wisdom.

Before I set off though, I approach the Lizard Wizard, and ask him if he would like to go with me...

Android Blues

the inanimate blue mask in constant pain, though it yearns to go with saint b, is inanimate and can only express this desire through a series of low mournful hollers.

it eventually does end up at the skeleton cathedral, however, due to the good works practised by that illustrious church father including amongst their number the Sad and Orphaned Cursed Object Re-housing Program, which helps thousands of dev'lish rings, tomes and of course inanimate blue masks in constant pain to a new place on the shelf where they will be dusted regularly and not judged for their inconvenience in the context of dungeon exploration.

the inanimate blue mask in constant pain becomes a speaker on the subject of disrupting the dominant social narratives around adventure, citing that time it sort of helped to slay a dragon as its primary experience of these stifling mores and their ultimate intransigency. despite only being able to communicate in unsettling moans and ululations, most find it pretty convincing. when it is finally dispelled by Sir Gerrick the Good, news of the mourning ceremony makes the front page splash on that long longed-for periodical, Masks and Coverings Monthly

Android Blues fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Mar 2, 2016

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

MrWillsauce

I love you guys

Scaly Haylie

shwa posted:

After getting my bearings and seeing how the group is slowly breaking apart, I gather my things, looking to set out to find Majiater Newell and gain ultimate power and wisdom.

Before I set off though, I approach the Lizard Wizard, and ask him if he would like to go with me...

the lizard wizard almost immediately spreads out his arms in an "i want up" gesture

shwa

Lizard Wizard posted:

the lizard wizard almost immediately spreads out his arms in an "i want up" gesture

I pick up the tiny wizard and place him on my shoulders, and with that we walk off into the sunset.

Scaly Haylie

shwa posted:

I pick up the tiny wizard and place him on my shoulders, and with that we walk off into the sunset.

(roll for fire damage)

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
I go back to outerspace, to make my reports and finish English 2 before my next Earth adventure

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Goldmine Android Blues's posts

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

MrWillsauce

:agreed:

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
:agreed:

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

Status_Surge

I need ya, Surge. This is a bad one, the worst yet. I need the old blade runner, I need your magic.
seeing that the dragon has been slain, i decide to teleport back to my wizard tower and prepare for the next adventure.

MrWillsauce

I wonder what becomes of Duckie, dog, and those two other guys who didn't do much of anything?

FluffieDuckie

MrWillsauce posted:

I wonder what becomes of Duckie, dog, and those two other guys who didn't do much of anything?

HEY I did stuff

Seing that this adventure was well in hand duckie waddled off to battle trolls in other nearby adventures. A ninja duck's work is never done

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

MrWillsauce

no no the two other guys didn't do much of anything, but Duckie and dog did. English is hard.

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

every adventure needs a couple of dead weights who just stand around scratching their asses

it's in the adventurers union and flsa codes

hi how are you ♥

shwa

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

every adventure needs a couple of dead weights who just stand around scratching their asses

it's in the adventurers union and flsa codes

I think theyre probably still at that old ladies shack to be honest

9hotonic

(after hearing the library has games , i arrive at the front desk, disguised as a non-gamer)

"er.. im here for some.. book's"
the dog, with the intrinsic role they played in this adventure, retires themselves to the void realm for a future venture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

Alright, I think that about wraps up everybody's story. I really enjoyed this, guys. You were great :D

rolling to end thread...

:rolldice:

crit!

• Locked thread