Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

I am not a book posted:

Oh man MIGF, you're an outstater?
Tell me, how do you feel about............
.......Polymet

the gently caress is that? Some Minnesota State poo poo?

I will tell you how I feel: I feel that there is so much opportunity, and so much failure to go after it because folk keep going with their gut rather than going with hard evidence and data.

gently caress your Minnesota gut, I go with numbers. MNDoT cares about things; I care about people. MNDoT asks first how many rear-end collisions happen; I ask first how many pedestrian collisions happen. I care about people more than I care about things, and we can save so much loving money while revitalizing and integrating our communities when we quit giving a poo poo about things and put people first and foremost in our thoughts.

Also I loving love being able to walk around on my land and pick wild rhubarb right outta the gently caress'n ground. So loving tasty when ya pick it yourself. So loving tasty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Hey migf since you run mndot or w/e can you explain why you can't exit onto 94 eastbound from 35W southbound or from 94 wb to 35W nb? Makes no loving sense idgi.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Hey migf since you run mndot or w/e can you explain why you can't exit onto 94 eastbound from 35W southbound or from 94 wb to 35W nb? Makes no loving sense idgi.

Your highways are gently caress'n monstrocities. Bury them and build on top.

Live gently caress'n closer to where you work

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Glass the twin cities. Also, the rest of mn

I am not a book
Mar 9, 2013

thecluckmeme posted:

Well... I don't know about that.....
*stands perpendicular to you*
*slowly gazes over fields of corn and soy*
...can't say I agree.
*adjusts baseball cap with seed company logo*

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

thecluckmeme posted:

The gently caress kinda state you intend Minnesota to be, a wetter Wisconsin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karthun
Nov 16, 2006

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

My Imaginary GF posted:

Your highways are gently caress'n monstrocities. Bury them and build on top.

Live gently caress'n closer to where you work

I'd be happy if we could get rid of THAT loving KMART.

• Locked thread