Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
well?
Yea
Nope
View Results

• Locked thread
extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Picnic Princess posted:

Could always go this route too

Especially condoms

yeah like id have any condoms left by the end of a hike let alone a camp

*punches a juke box and it begins playing my tune*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal
I've always wanted to try a pee bottle when it's stinkin cold out and I get the inevitable 2 AM wake up call.

But then I imagine the consequences of a spill... So I think I'll keep taking my chances with dick frostbite instead

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i pee in my mouth. not just outdoors either

black children
Dec 14, 2009

OSU_Matthew posted:

I've always wanted to try a pee bottle when it's stinkin cold out and I get the inevitable 2 AM wake up call.

But then I imagine the consequences of a spill... So I think I'll keep taking my chances with dick frostbite instead
i'm tellin ya dogg i'd take 30 seconds of dick-freeze over a piss bottle any day. some people do it though and i give them a lot of props, i guess i'm just not that hardcore yet

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
It doubles as a warm pillow when full.

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer
why would you piss in your water bottle when the whole world is your toilet?

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

In the A/T thread that one dude has about hitchhiking and being homeless, he describes a piss tube that he routes along his body so that he can piss without leaving his hammock and simultaneously warm himself up.

My work tent has 2 vestibules, so I have an entry/exit door and a piss door. I realized the problem with that the other day when I drank a bunch of beer and ate a bunch of asparagus before bed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meselfs
Sep 26, 2015

The body may die, but the soul is always rotten

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

In the A/T thread that one dude has about hitchhiking and being homeless, he describes a piss tube that he routes along his body so that he can piss without leaving his hammock and simultaneously warm himself up.

where can I fund his kickstarter?

• Locked thread