Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Gatekeeper posted:

ugh can we keep the "Jewish= white?" debate out of my friendly thread? you're better than thist s. vegN

sorry taht steven is a big strong jewish male it worries me that you're so offended by big strong indepedent jewish white men

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

social vegan posted:

sorry taht steven is a big strong jewish male it worries me that you're so offended by big strong indepedent jewish white men
not true I have healthy love of jesu christ

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
in fact I put white grapes in my dishes today, and grapes are the most jewish of plantbabies

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Gatekeeper posted:

in fact I put white grapes in my dishes today, and grapes are the most jewish of plantbabies

you know what i did with my plates today? ate some toast off of them like my dad did befor ehim and the other ones just stay in my head

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

my friend dominic has a headplate and it makes the elevator door not close properly, just keeps closin halfway then dingin and openin again and he sighs and takes the stairs while I ride up in comfort

good mystery for this thread imo

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Gatekeeper posted:

my friend dominic has a headplate and it makes the elevator door not close properly, just keeps closin halfway then dingin and openin again and he sighs and takes the stairs while I ride up in comfort

good mystery for this thread imo

dominic is psy ops don't tellanyone i told you me and tthe fight squad were keeping it a secret

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

social vegan posted:

dominic is psy ops don't tellanyone i told you me and tthe fight squad were keeping it a secret

dominic isn't a tranny r,etard

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Gatekeeper posted:

dominic isn't a tranny r,etard

i never said he was a retard

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

social vegan posted:

here's a little toodley doo mystery for you all, where the flip is johnny gosch answer me that

George Bush ate him at bohemian grove.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Nigmaetcetera posted:

George Bush ate him at bohemian grove.
now HE'S a retard

and his sons are fucks

but gosch had to die for them to rule, I guess :(

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I got a big mystery but i want to share it here.

Why is gatekeeper such an rear end in a top hat?

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Microwaves Mom posted:

Because Traperkeeper bullied him too much.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Microwaves Mom posted:

i am very nice a d helpful and polite and treat everyone with respect because everyone is my buds :(
it makes me incredibly sad to think that one of my buds, esp a bud I am so fond of, thinks I am rear end in a top hat :( :(

sometimes I get angry and want to post mean things but I take a deep breathe and think about how I would feel if people posted mean to me and I'd be sad and I don't want anyone to be sad, even buds who don't know they're my bud and do a mean at me, so I post politely instead

the reAl mystery here is how did mama microwav get so confused into thinkin not good of gk? maybe too much pot??? ill hug you and give you sips of gingerale until you come down from this heady trip, bud :) I'm always there for u. that goes for everyone too.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
I'm trying to solve The Mysteries of Laura

How can a woman cop on the mean streets find time to be both a guardian of justice AND a mother?

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

I'm trying to solve The Mysteries of Laura

How can a woman cop on the mean streets find time to be both a guardian of justice AND a mother?

She lets her kid ride shotgun, obviously! :doh:

social vegan posted:

What does being a tranny have to do with dolphin ESP mind beams and pSy ops?

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
i saw like 20 planes in a few minutes the other night. it wasnt all at once, just glanced out the window every 30 seconds or so and another 1-3 planes going by. it was like someone was rolling the same bits of stock footage over and over i think im in the matrix lol

most of the time ill see like 2 or 3 planes the whole night btw this was really out of the ordinary. i look out my window a lot basically every night it wasnt just like i was coincidentally looking more or whatever something weird was definitely happening. i googled around the next day and there wasnt any reason for it as far as i can tell.

2 of them were like weirdly bright balls of light too but the rest looked normal.

yeah this is stupid but its bugging me a bit.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im gonig to pm my big one to you op ha ha ha hi hope no one said that yet

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Mr. Unlucky posted:

i saw like 20 planes in a few minutes the other night. it wasnt all at once, just glanced out the window every 30 seconds or so and another 1-3 planes going by. it was like someone was rolling the same bits of stock footage over and over i think im in the matrix lol

most of the time ill see like 2 or 3 planes the whole night btw this was really out of the ordinary. i look out my window a lot basically every night it wasnt just like i was coincidentally looking more or whatever something weird was definitely happening. i googled around the next day and there wasnt any reason for it as far as i can tell.

2 of them were like weirdly bright balls of light too but the rest looked normal.

yeah this is stupid but its bugging me a bit.

you prob should have posted in the paranatural thread but magickal mysteries are ok too - airplanes are unique in this universe for weighing less than zero. it's powerful magick keeping these massive busbirds up in the stratus where they can belong, and occasionally small pockets of wretchedness develop on the earths surface & if a floaty plane enters this shitzone, the magick is broken and like an Icarus it falls to the ground and breaks into fireparts.

your local Wiccan airfield became aware of a wickedpocket in the usual flight path of the flying peoplemovers and diverted them through your yard all night. worry not friend for it means your yard is blessed with "magicke moste awesomee" as the longagos used to say long ago

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
op, when will video games be good again?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

who stole the cookies from the cookie jar was it me no you yes me maybe i dunno

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
Who put the doggy in the doghouse?

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

ProfessorMurder posted:

Who put the doggy in the doghouse?

it's actually right behind you

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

Ahundredbux posted:

it's actually right behind you

Who let the dogs out?

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Ahundredbux posted:

Brother, have you heard the word about a little game called Star Citizen?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

social vegan posted:

who stole the cookies from the cookie jar was it me no you yes me maybe i dunno

judgin by the reflection in my kindle screen, twas gatkeeper :(

Ahundredbux posted:

when the library stops bein a good place to pick up good junkie tail (never)

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

ProfessorMurder posted:

Who let the dogs out?

Either Outkast or DMX, I'm not 100% sure

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Gatekeeper posted:

religions are dumb and gods are nothings, I just like elephant heads and lil shells and herbs and beads. and grapes. and pie. and posts.

HI friendo I dig your shrine and m&m practice

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
I'm gonna fast today and the mystery is if I'm actually just too lazy to buy groceries or if this is a brain fuckup

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

it's funny because being hungry makes me sad and mopey yet they call it "fast" lol

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Gatekeeper posted:

it's funny because being hungry makes me sad and mopey yet they call it "fast" lol

It's nice to have hunger to blame being sad and mopey on tho :toot:

Kallev
Nov 16, 2014
When I do laundry, everything comes out of the dryer very dry and warm, except for one thing. The cuffs on my long sleeved shirts consistently remain damp after a run through the dryer. Do I need to file wizard insurance?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

get shirts with shorter sleeves

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

lonesomedwarf posted:

get shirts with shorter sleeves

this isn't the howto fix baseball thread budy

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

social vegan posted:

this isn't the howto fix baseball thread budy

i know. i have a lot of ideas to fix bases ball though, here is some no more chewing gum. wider bats that are solid aluminium. 5 bases instead of 3. the pitcher stands to the left not in the middle. and you can hold the bat while you run to the bases and you get one free swing at the other mans head per base

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

more flapjacks in my popcorn is what my retraded father yells from the stand but i am happy in having a modest plate of nachos and a fun dip child's snack while i watch the big ball game wow i love this sport and i love america i say just in time to finish on a tortilla chip thanks mexico fro these edible plates

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

social vegan posted:

more flapjacks in my popcorn is what my retraded father yells from the stand but i am happy in having a modest plate of nachos and a fun dip child's snack while i watch the big ball game wow i love this sport and i love america i say just in time to finish on a tortilla chip thanks mexico fro these edible plates

Tay are you ok

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

How come sometimes when you bite your gums it tastes like blood, but when you put your finger on the bitten spot to check, there's no blood????

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

OctoberBlues posted:

How come sometimes when you bite your gums it tastes like blood, but when you put your finger on the bitten spot to check, there's no blood????
how the heck did you bite your own gums??

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

By chewing on a straw, thank you very much. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

OctoberBlues posted:

bc you are vampiric. You're saliva has coagulagents that heal wounds. Helpful for takin lil drinks off the n.hood cobains but not leavin em to die with big gooshers on their necks and blood spillin all about

why are djinnie houses called lamps when it's clearly a spouted pourer? does it pour light?

• Locked thread