Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

True story: I once puked after a night out drinking but I'd also eaten a whole packet of very powerful peppermint candies and guys have to tell you it was the best-tasting puke I've ever vomited and my mouth and throat felt minty fresh. Welp that's my tasty puke story hope you enjoyed it, god bless and god bless the United States of America.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Also mods please rename to tasty puke story thanks in advance.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
I wish I could handle drink more Gin, but whenever I drink a mouthful my brain irks. so I can only take little sips at a time.

I should learn to drink more Gin.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Junior Jr. posted:

I wish I could handle drink more Gin, but whenever I drink a mouthful my brain irks. so I can only take little sips at a time.

Thats a sign of aids

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

Junior Jr. posted:

Gin is a cocktail liquor and nothing else. Don't drink it straight unless you have to.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
The best spews are the ones ya do after ya coma out for 6 hours wake up and chunder out the thick, black, stringy soupy mess left over from 3 liters of bourbon and coke RTDs that hasn't quite finished digesting in ur filthy guts

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
infinity pints

im an aolcohokic

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
gently caress that poo poo I'm gonna find something to eat.

I'm reminded of the news story from the oil war where 3 dudes were stuck on a rubber raft in the sweltering sea with only cases of beer and liquor to survive on for like two weeks, drifting amongst the rusting hulks of broken ships. I'd quit the drink after something like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

spud posted:

I've spent the last 7 years or so in hotels most of the time and I drink a LOT.

It's got to the point where I can do about 12 or more now and I just feel dehydrated and out of it the next day, rather than hungover (e.g. no headache). I moved onto wine long ago due to the volumes involved with pints to get me drunk.

Thankfully I get taxis/trains everywhere cos I'm pretty sure I'm drunk 24/7 now.

i take a whole bunch of panadols before bed and i never have a headache just the dehydrated, empty oil drum stomach thing in the morning + lack of sleep

• Locked thread