Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I got me two olives and a couple of limes

Josh Wow posted:

Can't buy booze until after noon on Sundays total bullshit.

Yeah I mean we're still in Georgia what're we supposed to do about that it's not atls fault.

Op do you have any food recs at the airport? I'll admit it I usually just grab popeyes because i never get it normally

Shameful airport food snipe :ramsay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Sweet auburn market has a spot in the international terminal before you go through security that is decent for airport food

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level
The Atlanta airport has a better subway than the rest of the city does.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
if you're not an unwashed poor you can chill in one of the delta sky clubs the grub is free and the drinks are nice and you're not anywhere near the common rabble

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Airports should be like international waters, sell alcohol if you want, maybe kill a person.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

Skeesix posted:

The Atlanta airport has a better subway than the rest of the city does.

Well that's just because the atlanta subway looks like this +

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I like to show up literally 20 minutes before my flight departs and run as fast as I can to my gate. Really gets the heart pumpin.

village catamite
Apr 7, 2009
Best part of Hartsfield Jackson is definitely the mural of multicultural children playing in the Olympic Park fountain

oh wait no it's awful and got replaced with Porsche ads :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

lol at the dumb fucks talking about an Atlanta subway. we don't have a subway you stupid idiots.

• Locked thread