Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
Unless I have a misunderstanding of the word "cuck," she just claimed that she's loving her baby?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
can't wait for this disgusting fat lump to drop dead of a heart attack at age 41. also look at how that dumb retard she fucks is dressed hahaha holy gently caress.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
What's up with that husband of hers?

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
You I understood the concept of a Alpha male, I took it to mean a mans man, strong athletic, confident, a leader.

When the term Beta started being used I thought it strange like people wanted to identify with being the opposite of a Alpha.

Same with the term CIS.

The whole CLUCK thing seems like a bunch nerds embraced the idea of being a Beta, or some perverted idea of Sexual progressives and embraced their women cheating on them with their permission.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
:siren::siren:NEWSFLASH:siren::siren:: She ate the baby. Story over, we can all go home.

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
That dude is wearing capri pants, what the fuuuuuuck

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

MiracleWhale posted:

op congratulations on your new baby brother

i laughed out lout in real life at this post

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

max4me posted:

You I understood the concept of a Alpha male, I took it to mean a mans man, strong athletic, confident, a leader.

When the term Beta started being used I thought it strange like people wanted to identify with being the opposite of a Alpha.

Same with the term CIS.

The whole CLUCK thing seems like a bunch nerds embraced the idea of being a Beta, or some perverted idea of Sexual progressives and embraced their women cheating on them with their permission.

In reality alpha/beta is meaningless poo poo people are trying to graft onto humans after reading about alpha/beta in wolves; which isn't even true as it turns out it wolves don't act like that in the wild.

So it's really just some dumb poo poo getting telephone gamed around don't think about it too much :shrug:

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

I am Toni Lippi posted:

What's up with that husband of hers?

Real low self esteem.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

H.H posted:

cuck was picked up from a cuckolding fetish site, where the term is prevalent.

bull c ucking poo poo

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
How long till the baby is clinically obese? 1 month is my bet.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Why is she a model, she's not very attractive???

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

jon joe posted:

near as i can tell it's like a niche fetish for ???

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Fat people are gross and fat people who forcefully insist their bodies are normal and healthy are lovely people.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

jon joe posted:

Sometimes I think someone with a lot of money is loving with us. It's what I would do.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

realtalk: cuck is a weak insult

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

The Protagonist posted:

near as i can tell it's like a niche fetish for ???

That ladys got the most niches I've ever seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pretty good aggro deck
Dec 31, 2007

Extinct!
This lady makes me sick

• Locked thread