Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

Tess Holliday has given birth to her second child, a baby boy named Bowie Juniper Holliday.

The size 22 model and her fiancé Nick Holliday welcomed their first child together on Monday her rep told People.

At the time of his birth, Bowie weighed 8lbs, 10oz. and measured 22 inches long, and the 30-year-old mother-of-two is clearly over the moon about her new bundle of joy.

The Cuckold Father Can Be Seen Below - Gaze Upon His Cuck rear end

quote:

The baby's name is presumably inspired by the late musician David Bowie whom Tess publicly mourned on social media after his death in January.

Tess took to Instagram on Tuesday afternoon to reveal that they were getting ready to take their new son home.

'Our handsome little guy is here, Bowie Juniper Holliday @nickhollidayco snapped this while I was dressing him to go home' she wrote. I am Cuckolding My Husband LOL

The picture sees Tess gazing down at her newborn son who is wearing a white onsie featuring large stars.

Nick also shared a precious photo of Bowie on Instagram, writing: 'Cats outta the bag! Meet my little guy, Bowie Juniper Holliday.'

In the heartwarming black and white image, Nick and Bowie are nose to nose as they look at each other with love.

Check Out The Cuckening

quote:

The social media star, who was born Ryann Hoven, is already a mom to a ten-year-old son, Rylee, whom she had with a previous boyfriend she no longer speaks to.

Throughout her pregnancy, Tess became an even more vocal body advocate, sharing plenty of candid photos of her growing baby bump as well as nude photos to celebrate her changing body.

The plus-size model would often take to Instagram to hit back at critics who insisted that her baby's life was in danger because of her size. She appears to have given birth a perfectly healthy baby boy.

Tess, who publicly confirmed her pregnancy in January, celebrated her impending arrival in May by throwing a tropical-themed baby shower — which doubled as a housewarming party — and invited her nearest and dearest to come celebrate with her and Nick.

There at their Long Beach, California home, guests were treated to a faux-Hawaiian getaway, complete with straw umbrellas, pineapple-shaped desserts, drinks with cute cocktail umbrellas.

Just a few weeks before she gave birth, Tess spent her Memorial Day weekend flaunting her baby bump in a two piece swimsuit, sharing a photo of herself cooling off in a Los Angeles rooftop pool as she balanced a red Solo cup on top of her stomach.

"I Woke Up Like This"

quote:

'Showing off my #babybump skills,' she captioned the image, which sees her modeling a black bandeau top and black and hot pink striped bathing suit bottoms.

Tess was joined by her friend, make-up artist Priscilla Ono, during her relaxing day at the rooftop at TenTen Wilshire, and the two were filmed with their hands on the pool's steps as they kicked their legs and splashed the water behind them.

In an interview with ET last month, Tess hit back at critics who insist her weight is a danger to her unborn child, claiming that her doctor had just given her a clean bill of health.

'I literally saw my OB/GYN yesterday and everything's fine,' she said.

She added: 'He's happy. Everything's fine and I'm fine.'

Tess also discussed with the publication her decision to post nude photos on social media, despite the criticism she ultimately receives from online trolls.

'The more they don't want to see things like that or are criticizing my body, the more I want to do it,' she said. 'Since you are complaining about my covered-up photo, I am going to give you a nude photo to make you even angrier.'

quote:

Her latest racy snap appeared on her Instagram on a few weeks ago, featuring the pregnant mom displaying her bump at 37 weeks and poking fun at people who tell her: 'I can't tell you're pregnant.'

She wrote in the snap's caption: 'I will continue to live unapologetically, to thrive in this body, prove the naysayers wrong and laugh at the ignorance.'

It's just the latest instance that Tess has bared her bod for her fans — and critics — as she previously shed her clothes while seven months pregnant to pose stark naked for a sultry new photoshoot celebrating her size 22 figure.

Tess proudly took to Instagram on to share a nude photo of herself, which was taken last month during her shoot with The Telegraph.

When captioning the portrait, Tess used a quote from her interview with the British publication, writing: 'What I want to say to you is that when people told me I couldn’t model, I would always think, I’ve literally had some of the s****est things happen to me and survived them, so me being a model is not the most ridiculous thing that I have had happen to me. I’ve never taken no for an answer.'

ess ended the message using her famous hashtag #effyourbeautystandards, which she started using in 2012 to fight society's beauty ideals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
What do you all think of this Lady? I think its good that she is happy with herself but I fear she may be endangering her child. What if her fat rear end sits on him and smothers him??

LOL

Anyways, Discuss :cool:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

op congratulations on your new baby brother

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

What do you all think of this Lady? I think its good that she is happy with herself but I fear she may be endangering her child. What if her fat rear end sits on him and smothers him??

LOL

making GBS threads rear end pixels

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

im not reading all that

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
bad tattoos: check
septum piercing: check
fat :check
subject of a bad thread: check

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
you obviously put lots of effort into this. i can see that you did, it really shows. with the quoted text and the pics and everything. i can respect that.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
mods please change the tag to gross

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

JiveHonky posted:

you obviously put lots of effort into this. i can see that you did, it really shows. with the quoted text and the pics and everything. i can respect that.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

client
Aug 19, 2010

i wanted to see a baby whale not a melty fat lady. gently caress u op

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i don't like viewing this thread, but only to a moderate extent

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

her tattoos are the grossest thing about her

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
tess is irritating, body positivism is irritating. its cool to have self-confidence and everybody likes different poo poo but dont be irritating about it please.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Iron Prince posted:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I hate bodies

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Some good Baron Harkonen cosplay itt

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

op explain the cuck I just read that whole poo poo and I am not seeing the cuck

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

Booblord Zagats posted:

Some good Baron Harkonen cosplay itt

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

how come??

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Roy, I think I may have been wrong about you.

naem
May 29, 2011

Someone should tell her her baby will miss her when she dies young from fatness

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
she is melting

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Ive had sex w someone who was of similar proportions I believe and it was gross

I couldnt put my hand anywhere without touching gross flab

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

she's fat and gross but her tattoos are grosser than her fat

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
How exactly does one earn money being body positive? Does Twitter pay you these days?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Iron Prince posted:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
what happesn ot fat person tattoos if they somehow lose all that weight

Aug 4, 2010

im sorry but shes vile

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Windows 98 posted:

How exactly does one earn money being body positive? Does Twitter pay you these days?

patreon

Putty posted:

what happesn ot fat person tattoos if they somehow lose all that weight

it's like the picture of dorian grey; the tattoos get even more misshapen and flabby

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Society is an old wrinkled Jewish face that worships a demon for two weeks every year in Northern California screaming in your face this is attractive and good.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

:barf:

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
There are like 9 cracks in that picture why blur out just one

hseroK divaD
Jun 3, 2011

Creepy Richard will keep leering at you NON-STOP!
Where's the netorare?

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Iron Prince posted:

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

LOL

Ironically they blurred out the least offensive part of this image

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
that baby will have the highest cholesterol ever. she will probably feed it like she eats (like poo poo)

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
If you see the youngling, be cautious! The mother may be nearby and could charge you to protect her offspring. Even if she is nowhere to be found, avoid handling the baby because this might alter its scent, causing the mother to reject the youngling.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Someone help me I'm dying laughing at that dude's pants like seriously I'm loving hyperventilating here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Windows 98 posted:

a lot of them write for those magazines they give out for free in gyms and on campus

or in tess holiday's case she sells t-shirts and poo poo online and stole i forgot how many thousands of dollars and was just like 'sorry whoever didn't get their merch i'll figure it out later'

lol

• Locked thread