Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FadingVoid
Jun 29, 2016
Part 13 is now available

It's time for Doomguys journey to come to a close and hell's going to throw all of it's dark powers and cheap tricks against him, will they succeed? Let's find out!

Thank you all for joining me on this play through, I had a blast playing through it and I hope you enjoyed watching, if you enjoyed the game it's a definite recommendation from myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Great job with this!

Looking back, I find it funny how much even the leavings of the Doom series have influenced gaming. Hell, there was a Doom board game released back in 2004 in which one person controls the demons while others control Doom Marines. For licensing reasons it didn't last too long, but shortly thereafter Fantasy Flight Games published ithe spiritual successor Descent: Journeys in the Dark, which then went on to a second edition and its own successor of Imperial Assault.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

So...uh...it looks like things have come full circle for Doom and board games, because FFG just announced another one based on Doom '16.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?

FadingVoid posted:

Part 13 is now available

It's time for Doomguys journey to come to a close and hell's going to throw all of it's dark powers and cheap tricks against him, will they succeed? Let's find out!

Thank you all for joining me on this play through, I had a blast playing through it and I hope you enjoyed watching, if you enjoyed the game it's a definite recommendation from myself.

Thank you for the at-first infuriating but eventually refreshing alternate playstyle of straight up not giving a gently caress about completion.

• Locked thread