Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

MrWillsauce posted:

bottled water

Water in a hardened jellyfish pouch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
Dor' Tos from the Radical lands

Bhauk

Shakill OReal posted:

The thread title I should have used is "Rename gas station products for resale in Middle Earth"

weed tincture (after fed. prohib is over) - Phial of Inner Luminescence

morning after pill - Included in "Woman's adventuring satchel of herbs and valuable medicine"

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ahh, this parcel contains a stone --small in size, but a massive power is contained within. If you swallow it, balances your humours so that your nose is no longer congested with phlegm. this particular parcel does not cause an overwhelming sense of lassitude, so one may continue in their quest.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

ahh, this parcel contains a stone --small in size, but a massive power is contained within. If you swallow it, balances your humours so that your nose is no longer congested with phlegm. this particular parcel does not cause an overwhelming sense of lassitude, so one may continue in their quest.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

deep dish peat moss

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

This reminds me of the spinoff thread I'm going to post, "How would you convince people to do drugs you're selling in the Middle Ages?"

Bhauk

Shakill OReal posted:

This reminds me of the spinoff thread I'm going to post, "How would you convince people to do drugs you're selling in the Middle Ages?"

very carefully

bean mom

Shakill OReal posted:

sounds like a goldmine to me

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
Ecigs are wizard pipes
Huslter mags are magic mirrors
If you're located too close to a high school you'll want a sign asking people to remove their bags of holding and satchels and leave them by the door

Scaly Haylie

aviator sunglasses. when they ask what an aviator is, sell 'em model planes.

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
do you wish to know your lady-faire in a biblical sense, but without contracting the pox from such coitus? by the grace of god, william of durex, in the county of reckitt, has designed a sheath made from the coagulated juice of certain trees, that can be placed over one's shameful member. while it cannot can protect from the guilt of sinning against god, you will be spared the rot of leprosy on your fleshroot.

the price of 2-and-sixpence may seem rather dear, but it is but a small price to pay now, compared to the costly doses of quicksilver later.

norman ticklers also available.

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

ipod chargers

how do you think they charged their ipods back then? i don't really know but everyone needs ipod chargers. i went through 3 ipod chargers last week and i have an lg phone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Salt

and Spice

your now insanely rich

ur welcum

• Locked thread