Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Until now, emoji representing YOSPOS haven’t been, well…representative.
Let’s change that. Google is working to make sure emoji include a wider range of YOSPOS professions. And now, we’re inviting you to join the movement by coding your own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
personally, i think it's great that yospos junior regular emoji is getting his own holiday

it's emoji's big day

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
Here, I have one that's representative of us as a whole :goatsecx:

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Migishu posted:

Here, I have one that's representative of us as a whole :goatsecx:

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

not my work. but the best 'emoji'. other than chome i guess

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
To OP:
Na

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
👨🏿🔫👮🏻

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

already have it op

Silver Alicorn posted:

gmail (or some google service, I forget which) used to have some funky retro emoticons, one of which was :chome:. they've since been replaced with standard emoji, many were sad that their emotes went away

now, add in a little YOSPOS insanity: Smythe (our beloved moderator) loves memes. Shaggar (our resident Microsoft apologist) dislikes any browsers that aren't IE, so he took to calling them slowfari, failfox, and chome (a corruption of chrome). After Smythe read chome one too many times, it got stuck in his head and he couldn't stop thinking about it. chome. chome. chome. he made a series of videos (now redacted) of himself saying chome in different situations. he also pointed out the :chome: emote on gmail and proclaimed it to be the official emote for the new meme.

someone else (I forget which poster is behind the youtube account, get your digital branding straight dudes) made this video which really helped spur chome's popularity (and led to making other memes popular such as lomarf and mome):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqzTmzyMmtU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
yospos is where you go to kill your little case of dunning-kruger

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

GameCube posted:

already have it op

lmfao gently caress lolololol

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Smythe (our beloved moderator) loves memes.

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
💩 is already in, op

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
do they have a neckbeard emoji?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

The Management posted:

do they have a neckbeard emoji?

yeah, turn your Monitor off!

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

GameCube posted:

already have it op

That's a p cool story. thanks for sharing!

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Squeezy Farm posted:

That's a p cool story. thanks for sharing!

those who don't know their Yospos History are doomed to repeat it.

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
theyve already got my profession

http://twitter.com/hollowaynz/status/755147391473291264

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

what a pile of streaming carp

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

bump_fn posted:

👨🏿🔫👮🏻

w-why do they both look so happy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

angry_keebler posted:

personally, i think it's great that yospos junior regular emoji is getting his own holiday

it's emoji's big day

Thank you.

• Locked thread