Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senior Management

When I met death after my inevitable cardiac event, I was offered the chance to win back my life. I could choose any challenge I wanted and went with the thing that got me here in the first place. The cruel reality of my situation dawned on me. Though no entity human or otherwise could eat more cheesy gordita crunches than I; it was not my life that I won but the reaper's eternal task. He smiled as he chased his last last gordita with Baja Blast. He was finally free.

Senior Management fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Jul 19, 2016

:jerry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Vynar posted:

When I met death after my inevitable cardiac event, I was offered the chance to win back my life. I could choose any challenge I wanted and went the thing that got me here in the first place. The cruel reality of my situation dawned on me. Though no entity human or otherwise could eat more cheesy gordita crunches than I; it was not my life that I won but the reaper's eternal task. He smiled as he chased his last last gordita with Baja Blast. He was finally free.

yuna

They have this invention called toilet now. Maybe if you hang up the cell phone yould know this

Yo quiero the Sweet Release of Death

Think Inside The Eternal Prison of The Bun

Die Más

Senior Management

Seriously though I'm bored anyone wanna eat Taco Bell and watch bad movies until one of us dies?

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
i haven't slept in 3 months so mortality's not an issue for me

yuna

They have this invention called toilet now. Maybe if you hang up the cell phone yould know this

Vynar posted:

Seriously though I'm bored anyone wanna eat Taco Bell and watch bad movies until one of us dies?

why stop at a single nihilistic nacho pal casualty when you could have many more

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Ask not for whom the Taco Bell tolls

Senior Management

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Ask not for whom the Taco Bell tolls

For it tolls for me.

Seriously, gonna eat Taco Bell until I pass out in my car. I hope I leave the AC on.

Senior Management fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Jul 19, 2016

FutonForensic

"in closing, our dearly departed Lamar was truly an OG. Jamal, pour out a forty for our homie here"

jamal, bearing a plaintive expression, opens the lid off a 40 oz. Baja Blast® and dumps it over Lamar's grave

"Jamal!! that's the wrong kind of forty"

jamal, embarassed, falls into prone and begins slurping the Dew out of the freshly-laid soil

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

"in closing, our dearly departed Lamar was truly an OG. Jamal, pour out a forty for our homie here"

jamal, bearing a plaintive expression, opens the lid off a 40 oz. Baja Blast® and dumps it over Lamar's grave

"Jamal!! that's the wrong kind of forty"

jamal, embarassed, falls into prone and begins slurping the Dew out of the freshly-laid soil

"it's ok, we're dining in so theres unlimited refills..."

FutonForensic

Luvcow posted:

"it's ok, we're dining in so theres unlimited refills..."

if i was buried in the middle of a taco bell, you better believe i would haunt that poo poo Slimer-style

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

if i was buried in the middle of a taco bell, you better believe i would haunt that poo poo Slimer-style

"I'm sorry for your loss ma'am, here's a complimentary napkin to wipe your eyes, please everyone in line be patient, she's visiting her son's grave and I'm sure when she's done she'll place her order"

Senior Management

My friend once told me that Taco Bell could only offer him steak or chicken because "their meat hose was clogged."

google THIS

if you fail to bury the dead with a big box meal they have to unclog charon's meat hose in exchange for crossing

FutonForensic

i lay two packets of hot sauce over grandpapa's face so he can pay the ferryman's spicy toll

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

i lay two packets of hot sauce over grandpapa's face so he can pay the ferryman's spicy toll

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

*picture of a Doritos Locos Taco supreme"
"As you are now, so once was I. As I am now, so you must be."

Schrecken

Child of Woe
"I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night. Although I have taken the form of Taco Bell, I am all food as I am no food and therefore I am a God. "

google THIS

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Taco, and Bell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth meal of the earth, to kill with spice, and with hunger, and with beef, and with the gas of the bowels.

eonwe

“The end will come with the return of the Frito Burrito . . .That is why a tacobellian can be an optimist. That is what a tacobellian can smell in the midst of all that is happening . . .We know what the end will be: the triumph of the Frito Burrito!”

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
My spirit died when they discontinued the verde sauce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anoia

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
the next predicted end of the world is July 29th

enjoy your final 4th meal then, my friends, for you might not get another

run... run for the border

• Locked thread