Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Reboot that time Clint Eastwood yelled at a chair and make it into a full length movie.

:lol:

I'd watch it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Applewhite posted:

They should remake Harry Potter but have Wes Anderson direct.

Paul WS Anderson

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Falling Down probably wouldn't work in 2016 because his boss would just call his cell phone when he didn't show up and make him go to work, the movie would be like 10 minutes long

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Teikanmi posted:

Falling Down probably wouldn't work in 2016 because his boss would just call his cell phone when he didn't show up and make him go to work, the movie would be like 10 minutes long

He was unemployed and insane that's like the entire plot of the movie

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Oh right well the scene where he runs out of change for the phone booth wouldn't work anyways so let's just go with that

Also he'd spend most of his walk across the city playing Pokemon Go

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Batman vs Superman could do with a remake

Woden
May 6, 2006
They should remake the Magnificent Seven but set it in Japan with ninjas and poo poo.

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
Reboot Spiderman with Betty White as Spiderman.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

Woden posted:

They should remake the Magnificent Seven but set it in Japan with ninjas and poo poo.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I can't wait!

Falling Down (2018)

Directed by: Uwe Boll

Starring:

Brenden Fletcher
Clint Howard

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard
Titan A.E.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

genesplicer posted:

Is it true that the Republican party is working on a remake of "Triumph of the Will"?

Fun fact, in German the title is Triumph des willens, in German pronounced "villains" :ironicat:

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

Woden posted:

Magnificent Seven as a small town restaurant being put out of business by a huge chain.

"We just can't compete with the TGIFs, The Applebees, PF Changs, the Taco Bells, the Dairy Queens, The Subways. Please, stranger, we saw you cookin' and we need help."

Cut to:

(Peter Quill chugging back on a bottle of Hershey's Chocolate syrup)
"I'm putting together a kitchen staff and I need a someone to man the sundae bar... Thought you might like be in..."
(cut to 5 other people in various cooking roles)
(cut to flames shooting high on a grill)
(sundae fixin's exploding from gunfire)
(etc.)

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Reboot that time Clint Eastwood yelled at a chair and make it into a full length movie.
Use Neil Diamond songs for a soundtrack

"I am"... I said
To no one there
And no one heard at all
Not even the chair

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

if we're gonna talk serious here I really think the classic film Falling Down could do with a remake

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Flatliners, but with a good ending.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
The Day the Clown Cried as a comedy.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
District 9 and that short-lived series Starcrossed are likely as close as we've had in the last decade or so, but given the climate I'm surprised an actual Alien Nation reboot hasn't been done.

Paul Rudd as main human, Will Farrell as main alien, and they turn the entire concept of the film into a slapstick comedy of not getting other cultures.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
Remake Citizen Kane, except instead of a nonlinear examination of the life of the title character, it's Michael Douglas gargling vaginal discharge for ninety minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Friginator posted:

Remake Citizen Kane, except instead of a nonlinear examination of the life of the title character, it's Michael Douglas gargling vaginal discharge for ninety minutes.

somebody is going to make a Citizen Kane reboot except its about Trump and its gonna be awful

• Locked thread