Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106856/

1993 Micheal Douglas.

.85 cents is too much for a can of Coca-Cola.

23 years since this film was made, and honestly, if you got a decent actor, decent director, and a person who could update the script for 2016, you'd make a decent amount of cash.

It's an underdog movie, with action and righteous indignation. Perfect for the Trump supporters.

Hell you could put in a political message and it would mesh in a loving heartbeat.

Just another film, that I enjoy, that I believe could be remade, for tons of loving profit.

Time Warner owns it....HBO, for the uninitiated.

Give them a loving call, I bet they would jerk themselves into a stupor at the thought of remaking this one, in today's climate.

Just a thought, and a post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I want them to make a new neverending story with jaden smith

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Celluloid Sam posted:

I want them to make a new neverending story with jaden smith

I'd watch it...

As long as his father played Artex. :q:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

VendaGoat posted:

I'd watch it...

As long as his father played Artex. :q:

dj jazzy Jeff provide the voice of falcor

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Needs a parody imo. With Rip Torn as the lead role.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
Michael Douglas got cancer from eating too much pussy.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Friginator posted:

Michael Douglas got cancer from eating too much pussy.

How much vaginal discharge do you actually have to swallow to get hpv in your throat ffs? :shrug:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Need a Who's Naylin Paylin with the real Sarah Palin IMHO

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Kuato posted:

Need a Who's Naylin Paylin with the real Sarah Palin IMHO

:jackbud: I'd
:dong: watch
:gizz: it.

Oh yeah!

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

How much vaginal discharge do you actually have to swallow to get hpv in your throat ffs? :shrug:
I assume he swallowed quite a lot of she-spunk. Think of this scene, except the little kid is a naked Michael Douglas and the fire hose is an infected vulva:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Friginator posted:

I assume he swallowed quite a lot of she-spunk. Think of this scene, except the little kid is a naked Michael Douglas and the fire hose is an infected vulva:

I mean rule of thumb, if it's a frothin, you're gettin the coffin. :clint:

naem
May 29, 2011

People go around shooting for real now

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

get this, they should remake Falling Down

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
they should never remake movies. what are you, retarded?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Celluloid Sam posted:

Whoa! :chanpop:

Finally a good idea ITT

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Celluloid Sam posted:

*GASP!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

they should remake cool runnings with an all white cast

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

and cgi john candy

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

If they remade this today, they would cast Melissa Mccarthy as the lead and it would just be an hour and 10 minutes of her literally falling down.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Powershift posted:

If they remade this today, they would cast Melissa Mccarthy as the lead and it would just be an hour and 10 minutes of her literally falling down.

hey man tell.me.about your fast car lol I have vroom vroom in my title too but I chose it. also would watch.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
What if Melissa Mccarthy played the woman whose squirting vaginal fluids end up in Michael Douglas's throat?

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
They should remake Martin (1977) because all remakes of George Romero films end up being better than the originals.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Friginator posted:

What if Melissa Mccarthy played the woman whose squirting vaginal fluids end up in Michael Douglas's throat?

First Michael Douglas would gain 100 pounds from her vaginal secretions, then he would be diagnosed with throat cancer.

This is simple loving writing, yo.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Conspiracy Theory: I saw that film once in theaters and I still don't know what the conspiracy really was. But a modern film of people who believe jackass internet conspiracies getting hunted down and killed could be our new Urban Legend franchise.

Turns out that the conspiracy that gets all these people killed are just the actions of a cabal of Sony marketing guys who are using it to build up hype for a remake $120M remake of Wes Anderson's Bottle Rocket.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
Remake Monty Python's the Meaning of Life with a gender-swapped Mr. Creosote, played by Melissa McCarthy.

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

JediTalentAgent posted:

Conspiracy Theory: I saw that film once in theaters and I still don't know what the conspiracy really was. But a modern film of people who believe jackass internet conspiracies getting hunted down and killed could be our new Urban Legend franchise.

Turns out that the conspiracy that gets all these people killed are just the actions of a cabal of Sony marketing guys who are using it to build up hype for a remake $120M remake of Wes Anderson's Bottle Rocket.

Patrick Stewart's character was the head brainwasher guy for MKUltra and he brainwashed Mel Gibson's character to assassinate Julia Roberts' Dad for a reason I forget but it turns out he wasn't the one who did it idk I haven't seen it in a while

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Friginator posted:

Remake Monty Python's the Meaning of Life with a gender-swapped Mr. Creosote, played by Melissa McCarthy.

Take...
My...
loving...
Money!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Remake '09 Trek but with the living remnants of the original cast, coupled with CGI holograms of the deceased members, instead of the new cast.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

Patrick Stewart's character was the head brainwasher guy for MKUltra and he brainwashed Mel Gibson's character to assassinate Julia Roberts' Dad for a reason I forget but it turns out he wasn't the one who did it idk I haven't seen it in a while

Then 10 years later, I want the film to have nothing to do with a conspiracy and really be just part of one of Director Bullock's many disturbing off-hours activities.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Michael Bay's Shoah

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

suicide squad

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.
Someone should do a shot-for-shot remake of the Room with the original cast.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Is it true that the Republican party is working on a remake of "Triumph of the Will"?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

genesplicer posted:

Is it true that the Republican party is working on a remake of "Triumph of the Will"?

read the first paragraph of the wiki entry for this film.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

i'm going to remake the sex movie i made with your mom op

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

i'm going to remake the sex movie i made with your mom op

Just make sure the loving check can be cashed this time fucknut.

Bitch needs to live, just like the rest of us.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Somebody really needs to make an anime/highly-competent western animated series out of Dune.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

VendaGoat posted:

Just make sure the loving check can be cashed this time fucknut.

Bitch needs to live, just like the rest of us.

i told her i'd pay her 1,000 doll hairs :getin:

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Grouchio posted:

Somebody really needs to make an anime

lol get hosed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

i told her i'd pay her 1,000 doll hairs :getin:

Negotiations are between you and her pendejo, I just make sure you come up with the dinero.

• Locked thread