Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

they had a point, op

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
In 8th grade we had to watch a video on sexual harassment, and in one segment one of the kids in the video was thrusting his crotch at another kid in the locker room and asking him if he liked it. We all thought that was hilarious, so the next P.E. class Billy and Eric called back to it by impassively humping and asking me if I found it attractive. That would have just been a funny thing to do, except my reaction was to blush, look away and say "no" a little too quickly and a little too emphatically. The others let the implication go unspoken as we finished changing in mutually mortified silence.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
everytime i look back i was shocked i wasnt bullied constantly, or barely at all

i dont ever want kids but if i did id teach them how to attack peoples looks and personality at a very very young age, just in case

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

in 8th grade some dude tried making my name a byword for 'bad at something' so i sucker punched him and kicked him a lot while he was down

he never said it again, i got 3 days in suspension

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

remember kids, at 13 you can get away with murder if youre white

go buck wild

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
I clearly remember the day in 1994 when I first felt empathy for another human

I had gone to the new kids house to play prince of persia and, looking back, this kid probably got beat by his dad quite a bit i'd say, and had a pretty lovely life.

He showed me his precious toys, I laughed - what the gently caress man where is your gameboy etc.

His dad came home and the first thing he did was let out this massive fart.

The next day I coined the term 'fart mongrel' for this kid and subsequently his school life went to hell

man that makes me feel bad gently caress you op

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
a friend and I once chucked a large garbage can over a bathroom stall onto a mildly retarded kid taking a poo poo and then proceeded to turn off the lights and close the door on out way out

middle school was rough

edit: also putting the little sliced meats and cheeses from lunchables into the vent slat things on this one kids locker, i dont feel so bad about that one because come on

edit 2: except for the one time it was razor blades, that was p bad

Jedrick fucked around with this message at 10:33 on Aug 5, 2016

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
A friend and I bugged a kid so he would act out so much he got kicked out of junior high.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
There was threats. You either hide or confront. Turns out the kid that harassed me the most was cool.

Bizarre, I know.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

In the third grade this kid was talking a bunch of poo poo all day, got everyone to call me a mean name, and in phys ed i was on the other side of the gym, i saw him point at me and a bunch of kids laughed. I said gently caress this poo poo, I stole a basket ball from a kid and I charged, launched the ball at his head and tackled him and slammed his head into the ground a few times.

I really blurred the line between the bully and the bullied.

Popeahuntis
Apr 10, 2009

I'll never forget the words;

GAAYYYY

ASSS

NEEERRRRRDDD

Everyday by the school gates.
No one stopped them, corrected them or even consoled me.

Instead everyday without fail I had to confront my tormentor and simply reply with;

Thanks mum

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
MEAT SACK MEAT SACK MEAT SACK

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Some annoying autistic kid was trying to insult me and as an impulse I came back with "at least I'm not adopted" which would normally be a poo poo comeback, but it turned out he was in fact adopted.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

hth posted:

remember kids, at 13 you can get away with murder if youre white

go buck wild

unless you murder for bendyman :(

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Whorelord posted:

Some annoying autistic kid was trying to insult me and as an impulse I came back with "at least I'm not adopted" which would normally be a poo poo comeback, but it turned out he was in fact adopted.

lmfao in high school I was having a lil argument with a weird Russian kid named Ilya and we're tradin insults back n forth and I yell "oh yeah? well why don't you ask your dad how his rear end in a top hat feels after last night!" which I guess implied I had cornholed his dumb Soviet daddy and Ilya screeeaaaaaamed like a horse-monster and ran away crying

His dad had killed himself like, last week. cyanide apparently. Very russian way to go imo. anyway ilya never lived down his weird Howard Dean scream and changed schools the next year

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
they constantly stole my water bottle and played keep away with it

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
I got bullied in high school, but I also bullied other kids so I guess it all evens out.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Starshark posted:

I got bullied in high school, but I also bullied other kids so I guess it all evens out.

Same, except I don't know if self-bullying counts. (I had a lot of self-loathing.)

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Gatekeeper posted:

lmfao in high school I was having a lil argument with a weird Russian kid named Ilya and we're tradin insults back n forth and I yell "oh yeah? well why don't you ask your dad how his rear end in a top hat feels after last night!" which I guess implied I had cornholed his dumb Soviet daddy and Ilya screeeaaaaaamed like a horse-monster and ran away crying

His dad had killed himself like, last week. cyanide apparently. Very russian way to go imo. anyway ilya never lived down his weird Howard Dean scream and changed schools the next year

Russian child is decadent, weakened by west. True Russian child response is to say "such is life" with shrug, swig of vodka

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

I got moved to the burbs in the 5th grade and took poo poo for for being a new kid. One day a kid tried to charge me walking home from school, but I dropped him with an 18 inch piece of rebar across the side of the head before he could land a punch. I hurt the kid bad enough to put him in the hospital for a night and miss a couple weeks of class. That stopped the bullying but replaced it with everyone being legit afraid of me for a while, which was even worse imo

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
they tried to bully me but i spent most of my childhood mentally unhinged so i was legitimately never bullied because i would explode into an autistic fury and straight up berserker the bully

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Mycroft Holmes posted:

they tried to bully me but i spent most of my childhood mentally unhinged so i was legitimately never bullied because i would explode into an autistic fury and straight up berserker the bully

there was definitely a certain level of retardation that meant you couldn't be picked on. Like I remember my mate had this kid with cerebral palsy on his bus who was a right oval office and ratted on my mate and the rest of the people on the bus about not wearing their seat belts or some minor poo poo. In response they basically stopped pretending they were friends with the cerebral palsy kid and legit had a 100 strong lynch mob hunting them down for bullying him lmao

Our form room was practically besieged by a vengeful mob

drguildo
Apr 27, 2013

LISTEN TO THE CROWD ROAR IN ADMIRATION!

Mycroft Holmes posted:

Same but it didn't make me any less terrified of school bullshit.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
Basically the entirety of kindergarten until 9th grade, which was when I dropped out and got a GED instead. Public school made me a social and emotional failure, or at least sped up the process.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

When I was in 2nd or 3rd grade this kid a couple years older pushed me to the ground and used his thumb and forefingers as a pincer against my neck really hard like you might a dog, and it hurt a lot.

It was pretty effective, I'd recommend that move to anyone.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
I was bullied a lot for dumb poo poo reasons but I don't really remember much of it anymore because that was like 1000 years ago.

I do however remember one time where this group of dicks was comin down on me hard for being a nerd by making a shitload of Star Trek references or something? I didn't know poo poo about Trek, I still have never actually watched that at all and like they clearly knew way the gently caress more about it than me so who's the nerd here again guys??

Also apparently these days kids don't get bullied for wearing glasses anymore? I've had young people tell me that's like no longer a thing, and they had trouble believing me that it used to be.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Light Gun Man posted:

I've had young people tell me that's like no longer a thing, and they had trouble believing me that it used to be.

Even in the 90s I thought it was far-fetched. I think half a century + of people staring at glowing screens to the point where their eyes break down is so common that soon you'll have to bully people for not wearing glasses.

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.
One time, this guy pushed me down in the hall and called me a whiny little human being and laughed. After that he wasn't allowed to teach algebra anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS
<wrong thread>

• Locked thread